Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was designed for him to roll right if the initial read was not there. When he ran into his own lineman, it discombobulated him and he ran the other way. Still absolutely k no excuse for running out of bounds. I don't think he was afraid to get hit, I just think he had no real awareness of the time left on the clock.
I think it was sensory overload and he panicked

I think it was designed for him to roll right if the initial read was not there. When he ran into his own lineman, it discombobulated him and he ran the other way. Still absolutely k no excuse for running out of bounds. I don't think he was afraid to get hit, I just think he had no real awareness of the time left on the clock.
no, in roll out situations you’ll see the backside guard and tackle fan and the front side lineman reach stepping to make sure they keep outside leverage. They created a normal pocket.
The oline will tell you everytime what type of play it is, quick set, 7 step, play action, zone run etc. those guys created a pocket

So…With how banged up we are, and Bama ticked after losing to A&M, we can spend this week as a fan base rehashing the Ole Miss game and longing for the much needed bye week. No need to spend any mental energy on the Bama game…which is kinda a relief. After last night, I need a couple weeks off 😂

I was one of those...it is blowing my mind that our staff is getting this level of play from this roster.

And yet we have idiots on here nitpicking them..

I think I said last night…we played a walk on tackle and Ollie Lane, Whitehead and a walk on RB at times, Solon Page, and then being led by a senior transfer QB his team didn’t want v…who will probably be the #1 pick taken in April.

The other ironic thing is that Kiffin (I think more than once) said postgame that they were missing 4 players on offense and won. Heupel didn’t get any air time, but my guess is he would have never said anything about guys being out.

Not saying I told y'all but I did tell y'all a few weeks ago that this was what was going down around La. It wasn't just his women either. O was legit acting a fool to everyone. I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that hard core drugs and alcohol were a part of it too. O had serious behavioral and attitude problems long before he lost a game.

I think I said last night…we played a walk on tackle and Ollie Lane, Whitehead and a walk on RB at times, Solon Page, and then being led by a senior transfer QB his team didn’t want v…who will probably be the #1 pick taken in April.

The other ironic thing is that Kiffin (I think more than once) said postgame that they were missing 4 players on offense and won. Heupel didn’t get any air time, but my guess is he would have never said anything about guys being out.
Dayne Davis, Ollie Lane, Jackson lampley, Pearce were all playing meaningful snaps, together, in the fourth quarter last night.😏

Sports “reporters” continually move up my Worst Professions list. Right now, I would put them somewhere between land developers and used car salesmen. One more @David Ubben article, and they might pass land developers.

Zero integrity, self-righteousness, and fake indignation make for a devilish combination.
Doubt he answers because his ‘hit job’ here is done.

Does he even play? He has been terrible all season and then his play at the end of the game last night, just my Lord! How can we continue to trout him out there.

I don't care how you or anyone else feels about Bailey, but if Hooker can't play, Bailey should start and be given a long leash.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to understand our OL is in no shape to protect a guy like Bailey. He’ll get sacked 10+ times against Bama. He’s 0 threat to run the ball which lets the defense focus solely on our RB’s. Milton at least can run around.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to understand our OL is in no shape to protect a guy like Bailey. He’ll get sacked 10+ times against Bama. He’s 0 threat to run the ball which lets the defense focus solely on our RB’s. Milton at least can run around.
3 man fronts got pressure regularly. I mean... That's not supposed to happen and it happened... More than once lol.

no, in roll out situations you’ll see the backside guard and tackle fan and the front side lineman reach stepping to make sure they keep outside leverage. They created a normal pocket.
The oline will tell you everytime what type of play it is, quick set, 7 step, play action, zone run etc. those guys created a pocket
Thanks for that. Very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back