Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love me some Lane Kiffin.

Too soon?
Honestly, I didn't have a problem with anything he's said before during or after our game. I dislike him for torpedoing our program, but otherwise I'd find him pretty likeable. He hasn't mocked us and if anything he's been complimentary of us and our program over the last few years.

It's crazy how much the SEC reminds me of everything I read about behind the scenes, early 2000's Nascar, that started their fall. Even being right at their peak.

Just too stupid to realize it takes fans across the board. Just crooked catering everything to a few money teams and pissing all over everyone else and their fans.
It's like they read a "how to" book on ruining a good thing by being arrogant azzhats.

In order to overcome the bad calls we just have to find a way to power through. The refs tried to give Bama advantages vs A&M last weekend but A&M pushed through. We nearly pushed through last night.

We were in it until the last few seconds. If Milton connects on that 3rd down endzone pass then it’s a completely different atmosphere around the program today, and all of that with the crappy hand Heupel was dealt. I think he can get it done here but needs time to build a complete team that fits his style.

Heupel needs to be our Mark Stoops. Understated guy that is just given the space and time to get his own players and system and build a sustainable, winning culture. I have zero doubt that he can do it.

Heck, we’re in the gutter still by Tennessee standards and yet we are solidly in the middle of the pack in the SEC, one or two bad referee calls from beating #13 Ole Miss…

We weren't cheated. The officiating is just bad. I'm sure OM fans would say there were bad calls against them as well. And they're right. It happens every week to all teams. UGA and UF had bad calls go against them yesterday as well. It's just the way it is.

If anyone thinks the SEC would intentionally cheat for Kiffin against us, you're out of your mind.
I'll agree the officiating is terrible in college football---especially in the SEC. This is a big money conference and the SEC rakes in tons from bowl revenue. The better the record, the higher the bowl game. I'm not saying some teams are protected but it appears some teams are protected :):)

He ain't ever going to find another Matt Corral.
Say what?
Matt Corral 1,728 yds 66% 14 TDs 1 int 169.2 QB rating 450 yds rushing 8 TDs
Hendon Hooker 1,296 yds 68% 14 TDs 1 int 179.8 QB rating 390 yds rushing 4 TDs

Our QB is very similar to corral….. this system makes good qbs bc it simplifies what the qbs are asked to do.

At least we have some allies in the SEC. Arkansas and Miss St fans and media members are siding with Tennessee. Seen lots of posts on social media. Obviously nobody condones throwing trash on the field, but those two schools have also been screwed by Marc Curles’ crew recently.

The people bashing are the ones that always bash us anyway so nothing changes. Although Sankey bitch ass will make an example of us

Look how threatened Milton was on that last play… I mean he was being rushed so devastatingly that he had to scramble into his own blockers who were double teaming one guy…..

He obviously couldn’t of just scrambled all day long….. you know with that epic rush Ole Miss had going…..

So you know….. he decided he wanted to run it…. Out of bounds…..

The rush was so strong….. man obviously the only thing he could do was you know…. Run out of bounds…..

DFB612D8-30A5-4CD2-8E08-A0BFFB770CED.jpeg

Calm after the storm:
This team is very fun to watch and the coaches know what they are doing.
No excuse for the stuff at the end of the game. Individuals identified need to be banned.
Officiating is an embarrassment for the premier conference in the sport. As long as Georgia/Alabama is protected, neither Sankey nor ESPN will care.
Injuries that cause a stop in play should result in the player ineligible to return until the next change of possession.
Still think we finish 7-5 and win a Bowl Game

I have someone on ignore. Who in the world is saying it was ok for Milton the wuss to run out of bounds? And yes, I do not want that guy on the field ever again.
Someone who was obviously related to Milton. Something like DD 54. Crazy talk. Milton needs to go ahead and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back