Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept on the results, so I could see how I felt about it today. When I woke up, I didn't feel bad about the team or the coaches. There was no feeling that we have a long way to go and no questions of whether or not we have the right coaches. If anything, I'm more excited and encouraged about our players & coaches and the direction they are taking us.

The fans behaviour is unacceptable, but it was a minority and shouldn't reflect on the team.

We had some mistakes in gameplay and coaching, but we also saw a great gameplan and confident, motivated players.

I hate the loss and how it happened, but I'm am all-in with these coaches, players and the AD. Heupel wasn't lying when he said he wants to win now, not just build for results seasons from now. You can see improvement every single week.

Tl;dr -we are on the right path to becoming a top20 team annually and sooner rather than later.

I know this has already been discussed amongst the several dozen questionable calls made by the refs… but on the strip sack of Corral that was run back for a TD (and then called back) - if Corral had paused like that and our players reacted by easing up on pursuit, and then he just chucked it downfield for an ole miss TD, you think THAT gets called back?

F no.

There was no whistle, it wasn’t a dead play.

So they LITERALLY JUST MADE SOMETHING UP ON THE SPOT TO JUSTIFY THE CALL!

I noticed that during the game, all Kriffen in all segments. I don't believe Coach Heupel had any screen time.

I mentioned this to my dad, and he thought they always interviewed the leading coach at halftime. But it is not even debatable that they wanted Kiffin the whole time. This is OUR conference’s network treating us like this. BS. Heupel should be pissed and call them out.

All these moral grandstanding "journalists" actually love what happened last night because of the content it created for them. Hypocritical bitches.

It shouldn't have happened but there's a lot more going on with the situation than what the media is portraying. The closest they will come to even questioning the officiating is to say a call was "close" or "questionable" instead of truthfully reporting that we got screwed hard and that it regularly happens.

Danny is handling this the best way he can and I think he is doing it right. Donde is a bitc and she needs to be fired after her tweet. Someone needs to take her twitter account down. She has no clue and I am on the side of sending her butt to the road.
What did she tweet? I must have missed it

So Because I was curious I looked up what Marc Curles background is. From an article in 2009 it says he is a financial planner out of Birmingham, graduate of Georgia tech, is a member of the sports hall of fame in some county in Georgia, and he and his entire crew were suspended for a month in 2017 for egregious errors officiating a game.

So Because I was curious I looked up what Marc Curles background is. From an article in 2009 it says he is a financial planner out of Birmingham, graduate of Georgia tech, is a member of the sports hall of fame in some county in Georgia, and he and his entire crew were suspended for a month in 2017 for egregious errors officiating a game.

Yep, I didn’t know he lived in Birmingham (makes sense), but I knew he had a long history of bad officiating crews.

That Amazon commercial where the guy is like “in 2016 my brother passed away and a couple years later my mom passed away. After taking care of them I realized I wanted to be a nurse. “

Uh, you’re 0-2 bro. Doesn’t sound like you should be taking care of anyone.
Just an awful post. One of the worst I have seen on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back