Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
you actually pressed the post button with this. Middle school kids would have thrown it into the end zone. Regardless what you want to believe he saw, he had to throw it. That was his only play period., does not matter if anybody was open or not and if it gets intercepted who cares. He has no business being on the field period

I could even defend running it and trying to lateral or trying not to go down but that dumb ass ran it out of bounds. I cannot believe a D1 quarterback is that stupid.

I will say this, the players...absolutely should respond like Tyler & Big O. You tell the fans you love 'em and appreciate the support.

Cause regardless of my thoughts on how bad it looks that passion is something as a player you understand and appreciate. You play alongside guys like Banks or Jennings who will try to knock people out if they take a cheap shot on you. So you understand that sort of behavior and completely understand it was in no way directed at the team or our players.

I also think the coaches/AD etc. will have to play it a bit more political and I get that as well.

Regarding Cade Mays, I saw him on the bike quite a bit last night, maybe they were keeping him out for precautionary reasons?
Seems like we’re overly cautious regarding injuries… I get protecting players against lesser opponents but last nights game was very gettable… why not give cooper/tiyon a go if they say they can go (they certainly could have said no but i don’t get that vibe).. if cade
wanted back in, let him..

Tim Banks better be in the film room learning from his mistakes of letting Corrall run free every freakin 3rd down last night and not having someone spy/cover him... especially in the second half... sorry, but that's a fail. You take away just 2-3 of those in the second half alone and we are in a completely different situation, especially with how much time would be remaining for us.

There was a spy but they couldn’t get off their block. That’s not on the coaches, need better linebackers.

Seems like we’re overly cautious regarding injuries… I get protecting players against lesser opponents but last nights game was very gettable… why not give cooper/tiyon a go if they say they can go (they certainly could have said no but i don’t get that vibe).. if cade
wanted back in, let him..

Course play Cade to maybe win one...but also risk losing him for the last 5 games.

We're just so thin especially on OL and last night I saw Chris A in street clothes too. Friend didn't leave us much, I wish -this- staff had last year's OL...boy would things be different.

Course play Cade to maybe win one...but also risk losing him for the last 5 games.

We're just so thin especially on OL and last night I saw Chris A in street clothes too. Friend didn't leave us much, I wish -this- staff had last year's OL...boy would things be different.
He can sit for two weeks after last night. Last night he wouldve made a huge difference.

Reactions: Vols4us
Do recruits stay for the full game? Years ago they would pull them out before the end but I don’t know what the protocol is these days.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Regarding Cade Mays, I saw him on the bike quite a bit last night, maybe they were keeping him out for precautionary reasons?
If so, then I’m tired of this keeping guys out for precautionary reasons! Who for? Bama? Georgia? If they can go, play them in the games that you have a good chance to win. Last night was one of those games!

Reactions: tnvols72
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back