Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that was 100 miles an hour that hit 1 hand at full extention????

I would be more concerned with Paytons 2 dropped touchdowns and the refs allowing the play to continue ruling a touchdown then coming back saying Corrals forward progression had stopped so it was a dead ball.

Go watch the replay. That wasn't one of Milton's patented 4 seam fast balls. It appeared that Tillman missed timed his jump.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I really hope Jeremy Banks has nightmares about Corrall running up the middle and the center destroying him, tonight, because I will
I’m sure he’s trying to figure out how to get off blocks but, he had 15 tackles and a sack. It ain’t like he just sucks. Davis on the other hand, oof.

On 2nd and whatever, if DD blocks literally anyone… Small is still running… broadcasters even said the offensive guys in the booth were pretty animated after that play because it should have broke for a big gain

Yea Danye did the same on one of those sacks we gave up. He literally blocked Spraggins lol.

Reactions: Rishvol
This is the first game this year where im questioning our play calling, I feel like we ran it way too much, of course that has been our bread and butter but still, it wasnt clicking tonight

The playcalling was odd but I think we were reeling from the losses on OL and Evans. Small is injured and couldn't block in pass pro. That limited us a ton. We win that game with Evans despite the refs.

My daughter was there--she said she had a hard time hearing what was going on-- her back was to the Jumbotron and so wasn't sure about whether the refs were screwing us or not. She thought it was amazing atmosphere but hoped nobody brought young kids due to the ending. That part was scary for her and friends because they were afraid someone would get hurt plus, quite a bit of the stuff being thrown was right above them. Going out of the stadium was an adventure she didn't enjoy.
I saw a girl saying such things on my way out maybe that was her lol

What an insane game to attend. I’ll never forget this one.

The stadium light show was absolutely awesome and badass and if you were there and didn’t think so then stay home next time because you are too old to have fun anymore and don’t deserve the ticket.

We walk away from that game feeling like we should’ve won - again - and that’s frustrating. But it’s amazing we were even in this game. If this team was healthy we win and probably pretty easily. If the refs don’t **** us over and over again we still win. If Matt Corrall played QB for both teams then we win by 8 touchdowns. This staff is legit. Please please please keep Banks around for awhile. We’ll be in business soon enough.

As for the 20min fiasco, I didn’t throw anything - mainly bc we had 3 TOs and I felt we weren’t out of it - but I’m not embarrassed by it bc I also understand why it happened. The ridiculous spot on that Warren play was the point of boiling over. We got screwed all game. Not even taking into consideration the numerous external factors. Do I condone it? No. Am I embarrassed by it? Nah. Just wish they would’ve stopped sooner so the game could finish.

Oh and as for that last Milton play…nicest thing I can say is I hope he transfers again.
Agreed. The light show and pregame stuff was insane.

Also for those asking, TN twice brought back third down for what. They first time was in the 3rd quarter and then again in the 4th.

Also another side note. If you go down to a game, and want to eat on the strip. I finally tried the copper cellar today, was very good. There were 2 of us, we waited about 40 mins, then there was something that made our food take a bit longer than it shouldve to come out, but it was worth the wait. Reasonable ish priced it was $37 and some change for two of us before the tip.

I want to see Danny White fighting for our program, him calling the opposing team to congratulate them and apologize for the fans throwing trash is not fighting for the team

Did he do that? He will burn the cred he earned quickly doing that. OM benefitted from officiating so poor that it cost us points and ultimately the game. There's no 'good game' to that. Corral played amazing but that's really all that can be said.

Why should I stfu? They were morons that accomplished nothing. I guarantee they're all still as frustrated as the rest of us by the officiating and Kiffin's BS. All they did is ensure UT will pay a massive fine. Stupid ****ers.
You telling me your old ass ain’t do dumb sh** when you were in college? The kids have seen nothing but losing their entire life as Tennessee fans in big games and we got *****d over tonight on crucial calls and a muffed punt by velus. So stfu and get over it. Tennessee can afford the fine and should be damn proud the stadium sold out and the fans stuck around like they did until the final seconds ticked off the clock. You’re a clown and a hypocrite if you think otherwise because I can guarantee you acted the same if not worse at that age

Did he do that? He will burn the cred he earned quickly doing that. OM benefitted from officiating so poor that it cost us points and ultimately the game. There's no 'good game' to that. Corral played amazing but that's really all that can be said.
Here he did......... Plowman was the one who said she would call in the morning and apologize

Reactions: berryvol

Lol he didn’t say he was calling the refs to tell them a good game did he? Pretty sure it’s directed at Ole Miss, ya know, the other people on the field that had nothing to do with a poorly officiated game

They need to stop and think. Appeasing the conference is not the play that needs to be made here.
UT has weak leadership. This is why we havent been back and it remains to be seen if we will. Plowman and White are still over there playing in the kiddie pool, instead of in the adult pool

Lol he didn’t say he was calling the refs to tell them a good game did he? Pretty sure it’s directed at Ole Miss, ya know, the other people on the field that have nothing to do with a poorly officiated game

OM doesn't deserve a 'good game.' Corral does but the refs robbed both teams of a good game. It would be a complete lie to congratulate a team for winning via referee.

UT has weak leadership. This is why we havent been back and it remains to be seen if we will. Plowman and White are still over there playing in the kiddie pool, instead of in the adult pool
Somebody needs to flop their big dick out and flex and say no thanks this is how we will do things from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back