Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn’t do it, would it have accomplished anything? A statement needs to be made. That officiating and injury faking and Kiffin BS needs to be called out and if the admin won’t do it the fans need to.

I’m seriously about over this conference. I don’t know why this admin puts up with it. If we had an AU or Bama or UGA mascot on the sideline we are all celebrating a win tonight. I don’t know how anybody can’t see that at this point.
Only it didn't call any of that out.

1. No Evans, Cooper all game
  2. Cade goes out
  3. Muffed punt
  4. Erased scoop & score
  5. 83 missed holding calls
  6. Missed FG
  7. No points after INT
  8. Runs on 1st & 2nd down after INT
  9. Terrible spot on 4th & Gatlinburg conversion
  10. Tipped pass on Milton's throw
  11. Milton runs out of bounds on last play of game
And we still only lost by a hair.

Hype is getting us back there much quicker than anyone expected. Despite 71 scholarship players. Despite all the injuries.

I'm tired of all of the almosts, moral victories, and coulda/woulda/shoulda games of the past 15 years.

This just feels different.
4th and Gatlinburg 🤣🤣🤣 haha

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Do some of you really think that throwing trash on the field was a net positive?

Given the propensity of this admin to bend over and continually take it from the conference with the blatant bias toward the top teams and ambivalence with sh**ty officiating every week?

Yeah - I think it was needed.

Given the propensity of this admin to bend over and continually take it from the conference with the blatant bias toward the top teams and ambivalence with sh**ty officiating every week?

That big fine the university pays will for sure show Sankey that we're through taking the BS.

...but the fans didn't positively change or influence anything in relation the refs or our standing with the conference

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Somebody needs to tell Sankey that competent officiating would be a better solution than fining students fed up with the BS.
That someone is Danny White, and the people who threw **** on the field didn't really help his case. Not even a little.

Reactions: VolByLaw
We did get cheated. I understand why the fans were pissed. Ironically enough, they chose the controversial call that the refs were actually right about to freak out over. Even still, it was a wild night, emotions were high, between the refs screwing us and letting Kiffin play at his pace, people felt like it wasn't a fair game.
Right about the spot? How the freak? A ref 20 yards behind the play makes a spot that determines an outcome and there is no angle where his torso isn’t over the 40.

I think the group of fans that were loving on Kiffin this last coaching change cycle had him thinking it was all good in Knoxville. He'd be welcome, bygones and such. I don't think he was expecting that.
That man really ain’t safe is what became clear. Haha yikes. It was ridiculous for sure but it was clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back