Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU is winning at halftime. Congrats and all. Ed O should not come out of the locker room as the head coach with that sequence there.

Reactions: jave36
Lol Coach O just admitting he wasted his challenge for no reason.
He saw something that shouldn't have happened, and he told the refs that in the form of a challenge.

About as much composure as those guys in the end zone with the best seats in the house to watch Florida run routes on air.

Reactions: VolInDayton
And this was definitely a game that ChrisLowe said we should lay on our back and hope that they don’t hurt us. Course at the time he issued that, Mizzou qualified. 😏
You sure he said that? I thought ChrisLowe preferred to lay on his stomach for his “takes”…

Reactions: butchna
Money volume moves lines, not the number of bets. Bookies are simply (almost always) just trying to balance their books.

Maybe there is different info out there, but info I just posted says 82% of volume is on UT, but 46% of bets. That would say sharp money is on us, right? Maybe I'm missing something here, but that's how it looks to me.

You’re right…I miss spoke. What I meant to say was tennessee has more volume but less money and ole miss has less volume but big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back