Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the perfect year for those who are opposed to NIL….all the “big” names with NIL deals are either struggling or not playing.

Clemson QB
JT Daniels
Oregon’s DE
Bryce Young

This will probably teach these businesses a hard lesson.
Bryce Young is the front runner for the Heisman…

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
South Carolina gets their last win of the season today. Maybe they can keep having moral victories and win quarters of football games when teams take their foot off the pedal. Always look for the bright side.
Meanwhile we will be 5-2 with all the juice heading to Bama week.

Bryce Young is the front runner for the Heisman…
Against their toughest competition here are his stats:

Florida…22/35 (62.9) 240 yards 3 TDS
TAMU…28/48 (58.3) 369 yards 3 TDS 1 Int

He’s the Heisman front runner because of the team he plays for IMO and not because he’s playing insanely good football.

Getting ready to leave Disney and have passed two other Vol fans clad in Orange at our hotel. Gave em a big Go Vols!!

I am in Branson, Missouri. Took the family to Silver Dollar City yesterday. Got a couple of Go Vols and met a guy who was a music major who graduated the same year that I did and sang the alma mater at football games.

Have checked every hotel since Cookeville and they’re all booked up. Guy at the Hampton Inn in Crossville told me no hotels from Nashville to Knoxville. Anybody want to let me crash on their couch? 😅 hah for the Vols!
You can have me son’s tree house for free.

Edit: apparently I type Irish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back