Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
no police. The problem with reporting is possibly getting dropped from insurance
If you want to avoid reporting treat it as "no fault"; write up a one paragraph agreement that says "since we can't figure out who was at fault we have agreed it was neither's fault" or some such language both of you sign it, then slip them the $200 you agreed on: End of problem.

If you want to avoid reporting treat it as "no fault"; write up a one paragraph agreement that says "since we can't figure out who was at fault we have agreed it was neither's fault" or some such language both of you sign it, then slip them the $200 you agreed on: End of problem.
Cool thanks for this

What happened to Orange Jerseys and White pants?????

Here is a great thread in the football forum.
im-not-buying-it-smh.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Ok I had to listen to see what this song was that would "hype the players up".

Ended up laughing. This isn't 1980 whatever and we're not a hair band team good lawd get your act together Bob!!

Give the kids something they can bounce to. That is all, thank you 😁
gotta have a little of both. i think the fan experience is in play here as well, and while i won't say i didn't enjoy some of the hype music played in the stadium, i'm not naive enough to think that everyone in my demographic felt the same.

so mix it up. i like copper head road and it would fire me up. probalby only need to do it like 1x a game anyway, like the Steelers do with Renegade by Styx. the fans love that ish, and it's pretty cool. and i hate styx. lol.

anyway...i think you can do both, but the hype is for eveyrone in the stadium, not just the players. they have to play, still. ;)

If Tennessee would get a professional baseball team, then we wouldn’t have to be a Braves fan. That’s the biggest reason we are. It’s the closest home town team for many TN fans.
Cincinnati is close enough...just fudge the numbers or just don't go off proximity at all and side with good guys anywhere else. Nobody cares. Just stop being traitors and joining with the barkers and water thieves 😔

Reactions: VolNash17
That’s what I need to figure out. A backup camera for her car is between 100-150. Was thinking 300 to offer. Insurance im not sure. Would have to phone a friend
@TrippieRedd is giving you the best advice. Honestly let your insurance company handle it. Report it like the woman said, so that you aren’t liable for anything other than the backup camera. Because she could litigate you even if you “negotiate” outside of reporting it. Also, your insurance isn’t going to drop you over $150 - $300 of repair costs.

gotta have a little of both. i think the fan experience is in play here as well, and while i won't say i didn't enjoy some of the hype music played in the stadium, i'm not naive enough to think that everyone in my demographic felt the same.

so mix it up. i like copper head road and it would fire me up. probalby only need to do it like 1x a game anyway, like the Steelers do with Renegade by Styx. the fans love that ish, and it's pretty cool. and i hate styx. lol.

anyway...i think you can do both, but the hype is for eveyrone in the stadium, not just the players. they have to play, still. ;)
My man Jake...071ca190-c3f7-4a9f-81f9-f69518fb9421_text.gif

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Cincinnati is close enough...just fudge the numbers or just don't go off proximity at all and side with good guys anywhere else. Nobody cares. Just stop being traitors and joining with the barkers and water thieves 😔
The connection isn’t just geographic, it’s cultural. Yes, Cincy is close and so is St Louis, but they aren’t the same Southern culture as Atlanta/Georgia are.

@TrippieRedd is giving you the best advice. Honestly let your insurance company handle it. Report it like the woman said, so that you aren’t liable for anything other than the backup camera. Because she could litigate you even if you “negotiate” outside of reporting it. Also, your insurance isn’t going to drop you over $150 - $300 of repair costs.
Her entire back end has to be replaced from her previous accident so it’s just a weird situation. Would hope they wouldn’t drop me but I guess it’d be whatever

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back