Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Evans out, I think we lean more on Hooker running - maybe 18-20 rushing attempts for Hendo.

See I don’t know if I like that either. If he runs that much, I feel like he is bound to fumble the ball and in a game like this momentum will be everything once one of the offenses takes off the game will be over. Jmo.

Definitely run, not saying not to, just don’t like the idea of Hooker running 18-20 times.

Guys listen.....CJH wants the crowd to be loud and hype. Think of the reaction when 102,455 fans (who don't expect Evans to play) see him come running out of the locker room ready to go. Evans is not missing this game. Danny White doesn't like leaks and they found a way to find a leak and make it work to their advantage for Saturday.

See I don’t know if I like that either. If he runs that much, I feel like he is bound to fumble the ball and in a game like this momentum will be everything once one of the offenses takes off the game will be over. Jmo.

Definitely run, not saying not to, just don’t like the idea of Hooker running 18-20 times.
I don't love it either from a ball security point of view. hopefully Hooker is very careful with the ball tomorrow.

Guys listen.....CJH wants the crowd to be loud and hype. Think of the reaction when 102,455 fans (who don't expect Evans to play) see him come running out of the locker room ready to go. Evans is not missing this game. Danny White doesn't like leaks and they found a way to find a leak and make it work to their advantage for Saturday.
You should try out for the Olympics with those mental gymnastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back