Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them and the cubbies were the only baseball on tv when I was growing up. So you either chose one of two. I get why there are so many braves fan. Plus it was a fun team for years smoltz, glavine, Maddux, the Jones’, furcal, and them.
Back when they actually showed games, the TBS Superstation basically made them a local team throughout the country…but damn they sucked through the stretch of high school I endured! 😩

Since the Volunteer state doesn’t field a MLB franchise, any way you swing and you’re joining ranks with at least a few fans of other colleges. I’m from Chattanooga and the Braves were relatively down the street. Now go shame a Yankee after you find out from your “person” if Tiyon is a go!
He’s not

Tiyon is a special talent, but between Small, Wright and Whitehead I feel confident the running game will still be successful.

Not even worried...
We tend to write players off prematurely. In Spring there were tons of bust takes on Evans. “I don’t see anything special” wasn’t a unique post.

Guys.....it's gonna be okay. Tomorrow is when we finally unleash Dee Beckwith.

It's on!:oops:

AaLSiSe.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Weezer
Them and the cubbies were the only baseball on tv when I was growing up. So you either chose one of two. I get why there are so many braves fan. Plus it was a fun team for years smoltz, glavine, Maddux, the Jones’, furcal, and them.
Rafael Belliard was always one of my favorites during that era. Flipped my lid when the little guy finally hit one out of the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back