Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt that way about Braves fans….. you are basically joining sides with one of our most hated fan bases…. Those people bark at you during college football games.
Them and the cubbies were the only baseball on tv when I was growing up. So you either chose one of two. I get why there are so many braves fan. Plus it was a fun team for years smoltz, glavine, Maddux, the Jones’, furcal, and them.

I always felt that way about Braves fans….. you are basically joining sides with one of our most hated fan bases…. Those people bark at you during college football games.
If Tennessee would get a professional baseball team, then we wouldn’t have to be a Braves fan. That’s the biggest reason we are. It’s the closest home town team for many TN fans.

Uh-oh 😳

Applebees The Neighborhood Bar & Grill is fading out, and the pandemic can’t take all the blame.

Younger generations prefer fast-casual restaurants like Chipotle or ordering delivery over sit-down dining at chains. Applebee’s mainstream American dishes aren’t helping its cause either, when healthier and more creative options exist.

As a result, Applebee’s has closed more than 200 locations since 2016.

Good. That's what they get for allowing that slack-jawed sister fornicating moron to name drop them in that imbecilic chunk of fecal matter "fancy like" song. They should have given him a restraining order or a cease and desist.

Reactions: SugarCC
I understand what you're saying brother. I want Evans to play too. Just saying don't undervalue or under estimate what Whitehead has done either. He's a Freshman. He's done well so far. Given the chance...he could possibly shine.

Hell, we have a walk on RB that has a college TD. Ya just never know what might happen.

Look at you being all optimistic!! I can see that you are trying hard to achieve your goal of being a kinder and gentler bald biker.

It’s a slippery slope…… you are one step away from this.View attachment 402887
Just being honest, if I had to choose between Georgians and Californians on who to mix with, I'd choose Georgians. They may have bad taste in football, but at least they're still Southern,

And not crazy Californians.

Just being honest, if I had to choose between Georgians and Californians on who to mix with, I'd choose Georgians. They may have bad taste in football, but at least they're still Southern,

And not crazy Californians.
I don’t give a d$mn about the whole state of Georgia….. the whole state of Georgia bc I am from Tennessee.

I need the 3rd quarter cell phone lights synced up to the Bulls intro song in the ‘95-‘96 season complete with a laser light show.

Insanity. My brother got me hooked on Jordan while he was still at NC, then came the Bulls. Tyson was king of the 19 second knockout. And Royce Gracie
My dad was an old school Nascar fan and had me watching Earnhardt from the start. The Vols we're THE VOLS. Then the Titans came rolling in almost straight to the Super Bowl. And not one bandwagon, with them all from the beginning.
Just "ooh, look, more winning".

Ha, except FB, haven't even seen any of those sports in years. Just woke up one day to the Wizards and the fighting Dooleys.
Like I was thrown straight from a 69 Camaro into a used Fiat that smelled of skunk beer and pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back