Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it moves down, most money is almost always on the team it’s moving in favor of. The site that I use to show the handles on every game shows around 60% of spread money coming in on Tennessee and around 75% of ML money coming in on Tennessee. Public also slightly favors the over as well.

I know I'm old fashioned, mainly because I'm old, but I have a hard time betting the over at 80+ points in a game betweeen two SEC teams. Even when we saw a game last weekend with over 100 points, I still find it strange to expect those kind of scores.

I would make up for the last 15+ years by talking so much **** to every other SEC fan I see. I would be insufferable and wouldn’t give two *****.

Yep I would over do it big time. If somebody doesn’t take a swing at me I’m not rubbing it in hard enough. It’s long past overdue and we will get there again. So far I’m past excited about the Heupel era starting. We’ll see if it continues.

Reactions: bigorange
DNR. Who cares.

Here’s what it would have looked like from Lane’s perspective:
atYev8.gif

Would like to add:
My wife and I both had been married once before, both young and horrible decisions.
The weird thing about formal weddings, people have a way of making things about themselves.

Stood in front of my (now) wife, that day. Me, her, a minister and a witness but it felt like we were the only 2 people alive.
Been married the better part of 2 decades now, wouldn't go back and change a single thing.
Had a beautiful, formal, dream wedding with family and friends, and it felt like we were the only two people on the planet. It will be 36 years this December. Don’t y’all go taking away a girl’s dream wedding on advice from Charger!

My buddy who played at ULM is getting married the week of the Georgia game…on Friday 😏 y’all need better friends!

I got married on Bama weekend 2009… on Sunday.

You know what I didn’t think about? The rehearsal the day before 🤦🏻‍♂️. Just about missed Mount Cody block our hopes and dreams with his armpit. 😑

We shi* the bed in big games. It's what we do. That being said ole miss is a better team. Corral is unstoppable

Ole Miss isn't a program that normally draws out 102k screaming, crazy fans when they roll into town.

They have no clue what they are walking into this weekend.

Vols by 3+ TDs.

Today is my 4 year anniversary. My wife and I were married during the 2017 UT vs. SC game…the 2nd only UT game I’ve missed watching/attending. Turns out I didn’t miss much though because UT lost 14-9 at home…
Happy anniversary to you and yours, brother. The wife and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this past Tuesday. We got married when we played MSST 2 years ago which started our 8-game win streak. Turned out to not do anything (we won’t go there for peoples sanities), but it still started something that was really fun for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back