Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine they saw a guy selling tie-dye shirts with airbrush art and they got a really rad pair of matching Lewis & Clark World Tour 1805 tshirts. Then they built a boardwalk, fashioned a couple pairs of roller skates and spent a couple weeks cruising chicks on the shore before heading back inland to look for elk.

Hey, you weren’t there. Prove me wrong.
I imagine they were seen by Native Americans who in whatever language they spoke said, " Oh great, whiteys. There goes the neighborhood."

Man…. Has anyone rewatched our game against SC and specifically watched the defense?

Our DL was absolutely dominant. They were shooting gaps but playing gap contain at the same time. Basically they were making Doty move right into another DL or LB who was blitzing.

It was absolutely impressive and is why Doty was having so much trouble.

The next 4 teams we face are all currently in the AP Top 13. If we somehow ran that gauntlet 4-0....well, I don't know what I'd do, but I'd do it big and with a smile on my face.
Yes, you do.
you would go change your underwear because you had just experienced a major wet dream.
I love this team and our new coach, but there’s no way in hell we win the next four in a row, especially Georgia. But we have a great chance to beat Ole Miss and UK and finish 8-4 and possibly get a New Year’s Day bowl game in a Florida city.

Man…. Has anyone rewatched our game against SC and specifically watched the defense?

Our DL was absolutely dominant. They were shooting gaps but playing gap contain at the same time. Basically they were making Doty move right into another DL or LB who was blitzing.

It was absolutely impressive and is why Doty was having so much trouble.
And yet at the end Doty was just a single, 300 yard, 4 TD play away from beating us...

I do not believe SC could have beat us, but their goal line play calling when we were ahead 14-0 was terrible. They marched down the field on us and then pulled Doty and ran two trick plays. If they had scored then, it would have been a much different game. Sometimes coaches think too much and get too cute.

Headed to DC for meetings today. First work trip since Feb of 2020.

And this is the text I get from my wife as I’m boarding my flight.

“If there’s wood damage under the fridge when we go to redo the kitchen, it’s because my water cup overflowed this morning”

Talk about a surprise. Not surprised there was a spill. Surprised to learn we’re re-doing the kitchen.

And this is the text I get from my wife as I’m boarding my flight.

“If there’s wood damage under the fridge when we go to redo the kitchen, it’s because my water cup overflowed this morning”

Talk about a surprise. Not surprised there was a spill. Surprised to learn we’re re-doing the kitchen.
Maybe that “accident” she had this morning is the inspiration she needed to redo the kitchen. “Oh darn! Clumsy me. I guess we have to redo the kitchen now…”

And yet at the end Doty was just a single, 300 yard, 4 TD play away from beating us...

giphy-28-gif.402510

Side note - This gif is awesome you can literally use it for any post. Even the next 5 future posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back