Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Grude is just an all around ugly person inside. Thank god he never came here. I'm sure Hype isn't a perfect person, but Gruden just appears to be a real garbage human.
Something tells me if you got to see what most sports execs and stars/coaches are like off camera, this would look pretty average.

If you like raw oysters, there is a bit of a dive bar on the River that sells them by the bushel. Shuck them yourself. I always love going in there for beers and oysters. Can’t remember the name of the place right now to save my life though.
Unfortunately we are not oyster fans. Don’t know how that happened as I am from Maryland. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: highspeed
How fancy are you wanting to get? If you're okay with not fancy but tasty, I'm a fan of Spanky's on River Street. Fancier, Chart House is very nice. Also on the River. I enjoy Moon River Brewing Company (Bay Street), Boar's Head (River Street), Olde Pink House (next to Reynolds Square), the Pirate House (end of Bay Street). All good eats.
Thanks for the tips. Any good bbq places?

The uniform combo for Louisiana and App State looks like someone squirted mustard and ketchup all over the grass….makes my head hurt!

secret070908.png

Roman Harper just picked UT to beat Ole Miss this weekend. Said the team with 1 or 2 stops in this game will win and he knows who it is. Said he wasn’t gonna give it away then did anyways. “Said he’s calling his shot. Tennessee will be ranked after this weekend. Knoxville is back. Rocky Top will be loud Saturday night.”

Darell Middleton’s tweet where he said he never should have left. Grass wasn’t greener on the other side for him sounds like. I’d say a lot of guys that bailed thinking this was a sinking ship are regretting it now that the Vols are rolling and having fun exceeding expectations.

Roman Harper just picked UT to beat Ole Miss this weekend. Said the team with 1 or 2 stops in this game will win and he knows who it is. Said he wasn’t gonna give it away then did anyways. “Said he’s calling his shot. Tennessee will be ranked after this weekend. Knoxville is back. Rocky Top will be loud Saturday night.”
Seent

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back