Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we run all over Ole miss… get Hooker comfortable early with some quick stuff and light up the scoreboard. Really need Coop healthy to strengthen the front. Defense has got to make Matty C rattled alittle bit. A few stops is the key
Running will be key. I’m all about scoring as many as possible but we need to keep Corral off the field.

Saban has ruined the Bamma fan base for two generations.

rise-fall-of-roman-empire.gif

As far as uniforms go I'm not sure how many combos they can have but if we keep ORANGE, GRAY, BLACK and WHITE the combinations could be wild. Gray pants, Orange jersey's, Black helmets for example. The traditionalist will balk but the recruits, players and students seem to like a sharp modern look and most everyone likes a new spin on an old classic, just an option that I think will be left open and used much more in the future.

Reactions: crazyguy
What I took away from CJH slowing and shifting the offense in the 2nd half (which we did last week as well, Mizzou was just too bad to stop our 3rd stringers...) is that he's an intelligent and even slightly humble guy.

He put the roster above his mighty big balls and image. That's just being smart. Not something you often see in an industry full of machismo and ego. But that's a breath of fresh air, a coach actually using his head.

Put on more steam when the breaks don't go your way? 100%. Stack up way more plays and possible injuries when up 31 in the 2nd half vs a completely inept offense when your roster is already depleted? That's gonna be a no from me, dog. You can put me down as a Heupel Disciple.

Idiot Steelets are doing it also.
You mean in Pittsburgh where it's 70 degrees today? Bucs are wearing their whites at home today... So weird. Bruce Arians must not know about them jersey holes 😂. Y'all kill me sometimes with the pro UT mass hysteria.

Best guess at the vegas line?

I think it will be a pick em
OM 4.5 imo. They're ranked, Heisman hopeful QB. I'd expect national bettors would pile on OM heavily if it were a straight up pick-em, so Vegas will give them some points to balance their books out.

Reactions: Adam2014
I know it, it was like 100+ degrees in Knoxville yesterday anyway. . .
I'm not going there any more. It was a hot day made hotter by blacks, when we could have saved them one week when it made more sense. If you want to believe I'm saying anything other than that... Go for it. The idea that dark jersies aren't hotter is hilarious to me. It is what it is.

I'm not going there any more. It was a hot day made hotter by blacks, when we could have saved them one week when it made more sense. If you want to believe I'm saying anything other than that... Go for it. The idea that dark jersies aren't hotter is hilarious to me. It is what it is.
Guess those black shoulder pads and underclothes mustve made things absolutely brutal, 😆

People been sayin' that almost every week. This Kentucky team is senior laden and they're playing well. I have a sneaky suspicion that they're not overlooking anyone and they believe they can beat anyone on their schedule. I believe our game with them is gonna be a win in our favor but we better not go into that game with a bunch of guys still hurt and not 100%.
Anybody? Yeh I don’t think UK keeps the deficit under 20 points in Athens honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back