Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Vol fans, don’t expect a similar performance this week as last. @nicksjuzunk has failed us and didn’t get the game thread up yesterday, which was the same time he got it up last week. Nick knows better than to mess with a good thing when it’s working. Remember Nick, it’s all you fault if anything bad happens Saturday.

Did we discuss the waiver approved yesterday to add an additional 7 guys to this class to replace transfers? Seems late in the process to do so.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Well Vol fans, don’t expect a similar performance this week as last. @nicksjuzunk has failed us and didn’t get the game thread up yesterday, which was the same time he got it up last week. Nick knows better than to mess with a good thing when it’s working. Remember Nick, it’s all you fault if anything bad happens Saturday.

We just can't have nice things.

zOnH0x3nbKS2c.gif

Will west on the radio this morning is confident the black jerseys come out this weekend because “it makes the most sense”. Did anybody catch WHY it makes the most sense this weekend instead of next weekend? I can’t say I agree with him

Will west on the radio this morning is confident the black jerseys come out this weekend because “it makes the most sense”. Did anybody catch WHY it makes the most sense this weekend instead of next weekend? I can’t say I agree with him
Have no idea why you wouldn't wear them for Ole Miss. Might could argue team needs extra motivation for another noon kick where you are favored.

Reactions: ACvol3
Maybe we can send the old guy that slapped catbone around to motivate him or murder hornets.....yeah murder hornets nest on the leg extension machine at his gym.

Saw an interview with Bubba yesterday in his home and on the bookshelf behind him was a smoky grey Tennessee helmet.

Missed that but know for sure I saw a couple of blurry headlines yesterday. Grabbed my special glasses and read again.
Looked just this, if memory serves.

Bubba Wallace, son of former TN VOLS track star, victorious at Talladega Alabama super speedway..

Yup, that's what I saw.

What’s the injury update big dog?
Don’t really know….. I should know if anyone is out on Friday when they do the walk through…… this is all I have been told this week and he hasn’t heard/ seen much that we don’t already know….. Simmons is a toe….. doesn’t think any of the injuries are serious but not sure who will miss this week….We faked injuries on extra points to buy more time for the defense( not sure how that buys more time bc of tv timeouts but that’s what I was told)……I had stated earlier that black uniforms were not on campus and nobody acted like they knew anything……Lat yesterday….. he said that he heard that they had Hendon Hooker do a photo shoot in a black uniform…. He also heard white helmet with black trim but he is not sure that is not just people guessing.

Isn’t he the one that claimed a door pull in his put garage was a noose?
NASCAR conducted a thorough sweep of all the garage areas across the tracks where we race," he explained. "So across those 29 tracks, and 1,684 garage stalls, we found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied into a knot. And only one noose — the one discovered Sunday in Bubba Wallace’s garage."

It wasn't directed at him, but obvious connections were made and it was not a common place in the garage as only 1 in 1,684 were tied that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back