Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU not hiring him was a huge mistake.

I’m not sure you can fault FSU. Stoops is a great coach with an average record up until recently. I credit Kentucky leadership and fan base for giving him the time needed to develop his culture. It’s paid off. Perhaps we take note.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Here is the thing with UK. When they very seldomly beat us in football...they always beat some of our worst teams in school history....but yet we always beat their best teams even when we are dog****. I can't wait to beat them this year.

One of my favorite memories is 2018 UT Kentucky. One upon a time when I had more access, I used to always take a lap around the field to see the game from all angles, I was behind Kentucky’s bench when Jordan Murphy broke the 60 yard run and essentially sealed the game and broke their spirit. It was incredible. They had such high hopes cause they were ranked 12th.

I’ve developed a Greek yogurt based mayo substitute that is a fraction of the calories and extremely close on texture and flavor. Some of my clients and former clients on here have used it.
I think @Bassmaster_Vol is waiting on you to come up with a magical big juicy loaded pizza?

Last edited:
He’ll get us back in the top 3 of the East and competing again no doubt in my mind. SC KY Mizzou about to be put back in their place.
At the least, we will be this. It’s more than we’ve had in along time and gives us the stability to continue upwards and possibly take advantage of bad hires from UGA and FL in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back