Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So silly...Biggie had them for dinner, not lunch, you moran.

(and don't any of you jacklegs try to tell me that the mid-day meal can be referred to as dinner...dinner is the evening-time meal).
There ain't no such thing as a free dinner, pal.

And what's wrong with that name? Sheesh, some people are so sensitive. :p
I think it’s funny. But I’ve been in zoom court before, for an unpaid credit card from when I was 18.. only owed like $600 on it. I just completely forgot it existed until a cop showed up at my door with a court notice lol.

Anyways, they take it abnormally seriously, even for court. Probably because of the lunacy of being in court on FaceTime in the first place

Reactions: VolNash17
Cristobal would have to be certifiably dumb, addicted to cocaine and hookers, and/or blinded by loyalty to his hometeam to leave Oregon for Miami.

His greatest recruiting competition in the PNW just lost to Montana. Wazzu is at suckish levels after losing Leach. Oregon State is historically terrible.

Boise State is the biggest competition.

The PAC12 is bad right now across the board, too. In addition to the aformentioned: Cal, USC, Zona, Az St, and Stanford are also bad. UCLA, Colorado and Utah are middling. He's gonna have Oregon in the playoffs as early as this year. Miami has a long row to hoe.
Not to mention that USC could make a run at him too. USC is a MUCH better job than Miami IMO.

I think it’s funny. But I’ve been in zoom court before, for an unpaid credit card from when I was 18.. only owed like $600 on it. I just completely forgot it existed until a cop showed up at my door with a court notice lol.

Anyways, they take it abnormally seriously, even for court. Probably because of the lunacy of being in court on FaceTime in the first place

I think it's hilarious. Maybe that's because I never really grew up.

My buddies wife had a zoom with their daughter’s classmates parents and his name on zoom is deeznuts lol
She said all the parents and teacher were rolling before she realized it
A couple of the parents were texting her trying to tell her
Apparently that’s what was on the screen the whole time his daughters were doing school with zoom haha

Not to mention that USC could make a run at him too. USC is a MUCH better job than Miami IMO.
Lot of extra crap at both venues for little to no advantage. He’s built something that he can already lay a legacy towards. Moving means basically starting over with no guarantee of equal success. If he was hopping, I’d think the Auburn job would’ve been the preferred destination and he signed an extension while they were heavily pursuing.

Bama was up 21-3...I think they lost some focus with the big lead at half. I think if Heupel was up 21-3 he'd still be slinging it trying to grow the lead not sit on it.
I do agree with this...think Bama got comfortable believing it was about to be an easy win once they got that lead.

Just a change of pace for a second.

The UT men's golf team was supposed to start their season on 9/20 but weather caused a cancellation of the tournament. I mention this because UT's highly touted freshman from Canada, Laurent Desmarchais, actually made the 5 man team. That's big because freshmen normally have to pay their dues before they make the 5 man tournament roster.

Can't wait to see what he brings to the table. Dude has some real talent.
OK, back to football now
Hasn't he won a few big amateur tournaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back