Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda depends on where CJH is at in year three. Totally different admins hired all those guys and their career trajectories post-UT suggest that everyone else agrees they deserved to be fired and not offered another big time HC job.
For the people in the back it is rare DC’s make good head coaches in today’s college game. The game is slanted towards offenses these days. Nick Saban is the exception and Kirby just out talents people.

There was a reason Danny White targeted an offensive mind.

Most of the offensive minded guys out talents everyone. But what do they win?

Reactions: VolNash17
Just doesn’t seem right for Miami and FSU to be in the position they are in.
Time machine goes back in time to 2000

“Hey friend, in the future, Tennessee, Nebraska Miami and Florida State are no good at all. Michigan and Texas kind of just muddle around doing nothing. Also, Alabama and Clemson run everything. I’d also like to talk to you about Gonzaga and Baylor basketball…”

For the people in the back it is rare DC’s make good head coaches in today’s college game. The game is slanted towards offenses these days. Nick Saban is the exception and Kirby just out talents people.

There was a reason Danny White targeted an offensive mind.
I don't think it's fair to assume causation because of a correlation in this case. Good head coaches are not offensive or defensive. They hire really good people to manage both of those, so I don't think their side of the ball has much at all to do with their success. Offense sells tickets, as pat summit said, so ADs hire a lot more offensive coaches, so you see more of them succeed.

Time machine goes back in time to 2000

“Hey friend, in the future, Tennessee, Nebraska Miami and Florida State are no good at all. Michigan and Texas kind of just muddle around doing nothing. Also, Alabama and Clemson run everything. I’d also like to talk to you about Gonzaga and Baylor basketball…”
I saw an article today that said if FSU isn't careful, they'll become the next Tennessee. Pissed me off. I would like to tell all the negative jerk off sports "journalists" out there to bite my ass.

We are in short supply of Monoclonal Antibodies in Tennessee now. Since the state sent us the email pushing it, providers have been ordering it like crazy.

I order it for everyone. Just have to meet one of the criteria.

BMI over 25 pretty much includes everyone
The feds don't have a shortage. But he's creating one in certain states. It's gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back