Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s definitely part of it, but we were hardly the only P5 team to play an inferior opponent this week, and butlers high grade is across all three games. But you’re right, it feels notable bc these types of things didn’t seem to happen under Pruitt, best I can recall anyway.

Bryce had some very good games and so did Bituli and Henry T but that seemed more their talent showing. Pruitt's guys were confused way too often, out of position and didn't seem to improve on mistakes and weaknesses. Coaching was very bad compared to how a far less talented group is playing in the 1st year of a new system.

It's obvious the offense will be good under this staff once they have their QB and I am pleasantry surprised by the defense. Finally feels like we have competent coaches who will win if they can recruit in the top 15.

When I had COVID, beautiful women would flock to my doorstep like salmon. They would beg for just a glimpse of my chiseled jawline. Broccoli tasted like the finest Belgian chocolate and my fat stores wasted away as my calves filled out like water balloons. It was weird… and headaches and fatigue… lots of that too

Rare form tonight. Keep taking the meds.

On the Big Orange Hotline Bob asked Pat and Jeff to each share a story from their experiences playing in the swamp. Jeff told the story of his freshman year when they went to Florida. Tony Robinson had Tim McGee open for the game winning TD but when he went back to pass he slipped on a towel. While Florida won they were on probation and we won the SEC that year and went to the Sugar Bowl.

Pat’s story was Johnny Majors first team in Knoxville, 1977. Doug Dickey was the Florida coach. Pat said we didn’t have a very good team and so we were losing 10-0 as the clock ran down. Florida had the ball on our 35 yard line and with 5 seconds left on the clock they called timeout. Nobody expected they were going to try to score but they did. They threw it into the endzone for a TD. Pat said half of the Tennessee bench rushed to the Florida side of the field and what ensued was the best brawl he had ever seen in his football days. After it was all over several minutes later and the team was back in the locker room Coach Majors addressed the team and told them he’d never been prouder of a group of guys.
**** yeah those are the type of dudes we need to get back to UT!

I feel so bad for people who follow nutritional and training quackery

This lady at the gym literally has her waist wrapped in Saran Wrap, no doubt thinking the sweat will result in tangible results rather than just a transient loss of sweat that will immediately be recovered with hydration

I have a bottle of pills on the way that I just bought. According to this text I got I am about to lose 25 lbs in 30 days. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back