Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I just haven't seen many, if at all, saying he's a bust. The Bailey push was weird from some, and I think the response from some was simply, "Two staffs have coached him."

He just needs time. I know that students managers were trying to help him with the playbook several weeks into the season last year because he missed so much practice
Most of the people saying that are insinuating that he’s only low on the depth chart because he sucks. I get that there are some people who are more rational

Saying he isn’t ready is absolutely fine. I feel the same way. It’s just the people saying he’s a bust and the stuff like “two different staffs showed why he’s third on the depth chart” bragging type **** is what is weird.
What’s weird is for everybody to call the staff stupid for not playing a QB on the bench and act like they don’t know what they’re doing

What’s weird is for everybody to call the staff stupid for not playing a QB on the bench and act like they don’t know what they’re doing
I don’t think they’re stupid but when the offense isn’t working with two veterans who’ve played a good bit of football, maybe they just aren’t that good and another option should be tried out. It’s ok to doubt a coaching staff after the last 3 clowns we hired. I do trust Heupel with QBs but he’s not perfect.

I don’t think they’re stupid but when the offense isn’t working with two veterans who’ve played a good bit of football, maybe they just aren’t that good and another option should be tried out. It’s ok to doubt a coaching staff after the last 3 clowns we hired. I do trust Heupel with QBs but he’s not perfect.

People were saying it wasn't working after game one when we scored 38 points. No coach pulls their starter after that one game. Then Milton gets hurt during game two. Patience has been lost in society.

Nope he had moved to 4th string behind HB but it was really bc he hadn’t been given a fair opportunity by JH and nothing to do with how Maurer performed.
Nobody said it wasn’t a fair opportunity. But it was clear Milton was the guy early. He was getting majority of first team reps for fall camp. This is not controversial

People were saying it wasn't working after game one when we scored 38 points. No coach pulls their starter after that one game. Then Milton gets hurt during game two. Patience has been lost in society.
I agree people should be patient as of now. I’m really fine with whatever QB they put out there on Saturday because I’m torn on who should start if everyone’s healthy. I’m just saying the people who think Bailey deserved a real chance shouldn’t be shamed. And he shouldn’t be written off and the people who doubted him proved right after two late game drives early in his career.

32 rule goes into effect, what are we thinking?

2 QB
6 OL
4 WR
2 TE
2 RB

6 DL
5 LB
5 DB

We could look like a completely different team being aloud to bring in that many players.
Are they increasing the amount of recruits schools can sign per cycle?

PSA: Bass hates Hooker
iu

For the life of me, I'm done with dragging our QB's down. It's making this place miserable. All I know is what I saw in person on Saturday, and that was a QB that did what he should have done against an outmanned opponent with an understaffed OL.

Peace out, y'all. You can have this miserable place.

See ya tomorrow.

For the life of me, I'm done with dragging our QB's down. It's making this place miserable. All I know is what I saw in person on Saturday, and that was a QB that did what he should have done against an outmanned opponent with an understaffed OL.

Brillo, before you go. Have you asked @Ulysees E. McGill about the QB situation?

See ya tomorrow

It’s the truth Brillo

Hooker Passing Chart
20+ Left: 1/4, 29 yards, TD to Payton, DPI

Middle: 0/2

Right: 0/1 (DPI called)

11-20 yards:

Left: N/A

Middle: N/A

Right: 1/1, 11 yards

0-10 yards:
left: 8/8, 116 yards, TD to Velus

Middle: 1/2, 7 yards

Right: 2/3, 11 yards, TD to Warren

Behind LOS:

Left: 4/4, 26 yards

N/A

Right: 1/2, 3 yards

So......90% of them were in fact NOT behind the LOS. Gotcha.

FSU’s first call should Freeze and it’s not even close IMO. Immediately puts them on map in the ACC again. Best coach remotely available by far

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back