Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not accurate?
If you bring up the last staff and QB’s I stop listening.

He’s got 5 years left to play. We don’t know what he is, and this staff hasn’t told us what he is. They chose two guys with a lot more experience who are better right now over him.

I’m not sure why that’s not enough and you guys have to disparage the kid

Lol...Bailey probably had a better grasp of what Pruitt & Chaney wanted to run offensively whereas he's still really trying to learn Heupel's system...Like some others have said, he has the tools to eventually be really good. Only time will tell. He definitely has a lot of developing to do though.
He has to deal with chaos ever since he stepped foot on campus and it has obviously retarded his growth. I don't know if he can be fixed now either...at least not quickly.

I'll take that bet and say you couldn't. The offense moves with Hooker. The offense goes long and hits on a very low rate when Milton is in and it's always on an early down. Milton continues to set us back in the early downs. 3 & outs are the worst thing that can happen to a defense without much depth. I'll take those 5 yard dink and dunk gains all day vs. 3rd and 8-10.
I don’t deny that. But we were playing TTU. You aren’t sinking and dunking Fl. We have to be able to throw the ball down the field. If Milton can’t do it then fine, we take our best shot with Hooker.

But you have to be blind if you don’t see his limitations in the passing game. Great runner tho

For the life of me, I'm done with dragging our QB's down. It's making this place miserable. All I know is what I saw in person on Saturday, and that was a QB that did what he should have done against an outmanned opponent with an understaffed OL.

Peace out, y'all. You can have this miserable place.

For the life of me, I'm done with dragging our QB's down. It's making this place miserable. All I know is what I saw in person on Saturday, and that was a QB that did what he should have done against an outmanned opponent with an understaffed OL.

Yes, but you have no hair which totally discredits your opinion.

See you afterwhile.

It’s not miserable. It’s a discussion board where we talk about strengths and weakness, positives and concerns. Fl is the weakest in the secondary. We need to test them there. I don’t think Hooker can do that. It’s really that simple

The Bailey haters are so weird. Probably 90% of them were jumping up and down cheering when he threw those incomplete passes

Calling people "Bailey haters" is just inaccurate. Many, many have said that he just needs time, and many don't want him to leave. He just isn't ready right now for our offense. Not sure how that is turned into a hater.

I don’t deny that. But we were playing TTU. You aren’t sinking and dunking Fl. We have to be able to throw the ball down the field. If Milton can’t do it then fine, we take our best shot with Hooker.

But you have to be blind if you don’t see his limitations in the passing game. Great runner tho
Here is my question though, why would you not just dink and dunk against Tech? You did it and scored 50+. Do you want to show UF anything deep? I think we will see more of a true representation of the offense this week. You will see more 10-20 yard throws. I trust Heupel to pick the right guy. I don't care who it is just beat the gators.

No. They decided on Milton very early. Everyone who knew anything has been saying Milton since like week 2 of camp. So don’t pretend as tho they were all getting equal reps with the ones lol
You can believe whatever story helps you sleep better at night but he was 3rd in the spring with no Joe and 3rd in the fall after Joe…. My person that watches practices says that it is not even close between him and the other two QBs…. He might be able to get there but right now he is not close to competing with the other two guys…. I’m going to step back out of this convo as I’m trying not to discuss him.

Here is my question though, why would you not just dink and dunk against Tech? You did it and scored 50+. Do you want to show UF anything deep? I think we will see more of a true representation of the offense this week. You will see more 10-20 yard throws. I trust Heupel to pick the right guy. I don't care who it is just beat the gators.
We’re not showing them anything by throwing it deep. They don’t trust him to throw the football. That was evident in the Pitt game. And he showed why on his last pass of the game

Reactions: MemphisVol3
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back