Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen was originally known as a spread power running guy…. He just adjusts it based on personnel.
I think our only shot is just sell out to stop the run and just make Emory or Richardson beat you with their arms and hopefully they throw a few INT and of course hope Milton hits on a few deep balls.

Not really. Mullens best team at MS St, they ran the ball quite a bit. One of Mullens best attributes is he is really good at adapting his scheme to his roster

With the QB run. He likes to have that threat. Dak ran for almost 1,000 yards in his best season. Fitzgerald ran for 1,300 in his first season.

Mullen is a complete azzhat, but man the guy can figure out how to utilize whatever he has with the best of em. Wouldn't mind at all if he took another job. I'd love another sharkhumper or Zook.
Mullen is one of those weird coaches that everyone respects but probably can’t get Florida where they want to be.

If, and it’s a huge IF, Hooker can fix his fumble problems, I think he might give us our best shot at UF. doesn’t matter who’s qb, they aren’t going to have time for the deep pass to set up. Need to dink and dunk, and have hooker make plays with his feet.
If I’m Heupel, I’m teaching Hooker to slide and damn well know when to this week!

Mullen is one of those weird coaches that everyone respects but probably can’t get Florida where they want to be.
I'm interested in seeing how long before the natives get restless with him. Last year probably bought him a year or two, but if he doesn't make it back to Atlanta in 3 years or so they'll want him gone

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Christian Charles and Apache Mohan are going to be studs here. So happy for Theo this year too. He’s been a beast the first 3 games!

kdCdUW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back