Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only chance we have at 30 is if Milton starts. We can’t spread the field Well enough without him. Then he would have to hit throws he hasn’t been able to. A lot of Hookers yards running were from getting away from arm tackles. UF will smash him the first time.

I’m torn about our QB situation. Positives and negatives on both. I really believe Milton gives us the best chance to make this offense work to its full potential, however, we seem more productive scoring with Hooker. However, Hooker is a turnover machine. He’s very lackadaisical with the ball, and you can pretty much guarantee at least one fumble by him every game. I don’t like that right out of the gate. Tough call for Heup. I see why he keeps going with Milton. Offense has better chances for explosive plays with him. Maybe we will go with a 2 QB system starting next week.

2-1.

Guaranteed wins - 2 (USA, Andy)

Probable wins - 1 (South Carolina)

Toss ups - 2 (Mizzou, Kentucky)

Probable losses - 2 (Florida, Ole Miss)

Guaranteed losses - 2 (Bama, UGA)

Need to take care of the games we should win and somehow steal 2 more to get to 7.
No reason we can’t/won’t get to 7 wins
We can’t beat ourselves and we win 7

Reactions: franklinpence
Pitt lost to Western Michigan?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

It keeps getting better.

Not really. It’s just being disrespectful. If you have no desire to go there just stay home and enjoy life…….and I think this guy had a braves hat on so no problem with that (except I don’t like the Braves).
Meh. Expecting high school kids to be “respectful” to rivals isn’t gonna happen. I think it’s funny the kid took an OV here just to punk us in his bama hat, if that is what he was wearing. It’d be funny if we did it too, but most kids were recruiting put us in battles with schools like Illinois and arkansas st, not Florida and Alabama

I live near there…. I will try to check it out…. My son went to state with a mixture of kids from forest city, rutherfordton, and Boiling Springs…. Isn’t the forest city owls baseball team run by someone with Tennessee ties?
I have absolutely zero idea. The only thing I know about Forest City is it's on the slow route from Asheville to Charlotte and all of about 5 stoplights, but we'll take that route if Orange Twists are on the agenda.

I have absolutely zero idea. The only thing I know about Forest City is it's on the slow route from Asheville to Charlotte and all of about 5 stoplights, but we'll take that route if Orange Twists are on the agenda.
Did you get my email?

We know this a rebuild. 1st year in a new system with a new QB, new defensive system, and 14 players short of the 85.

Some of y'all just aren't built for adversity or are determined to be miserable.

Pruitt would have won this game 24-10.

Enjoy the win. The season goes by super fast.
Yup...already a quarter of a way over with.

Let's see
Won 56-0.
Held out several banged up guys.
Cut down on penalties
Forced turnovers
Offense wasn't perfect but moved the ball well.
Defense played well.
Special teams were special, AGAIN.
Yep. Lot of stuff to be griping and complaining about.
Special teams needs to work on cutting down return game penalties. Just saying. 14 pts last two week--poof.

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back