Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To just got away with a horse collar

Yeah but real question - why/how does he look so much more athletic than he did at UT? And this question is coming from someone who thought he was our best player already and liked him.

Is it just bc he’s surrounded by other elite athletes and so it looks like they play faster?

Reactions: BigSteve09
Cool then DJ isn’t his fault just as much as Lawrence and Watson arent his successes
The topic of the argument is why he should or shouldn’t be the coach here, and if he isn’t responsible for developing a QB at Clemson what would be the point of hiring him? He shat the bed against a UGA defense with a young secondary and their only elite secondary player out. Imagine what he’d do here with this sh** roster.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Yeah but real question - why/how does he look so much more athletic than he did at UT? And this question is coming from someone who thought he was our best player already and liked him.

Is it just bc he’s surrounded by other elite athletes and so it looks like they play faster?
Partially, he can do his job and not worry about everyone else and what theyre supposed to be doing. He also isnt having to cover slot receivers constantly either.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I have pain in my legs. Not sure how much is neuropathy from my diabetes, and what might be tied to my back. I'm a medical wreck. I had a steroid shot in my lower back like a month and a half, two months ago. Was okay for like two weeks then started back up again.

Injections are only part of the treatment . Did the doc send you to PT? The McKenzie lumber protocol can make a big difference in long term treatment.

If the ESI lasted for 2 weeks, repeating it with a different steroid may get you much linger results.

Did it help the pain in your legs? If so, that’s your back, not peripheral neuropathy.

Have they tried any meds for nerve pain? Two families of meds: anti-seizure meds like gabapentin, Lyrica, or oxcarbazepine. Or anti-depressants like Cymbalta, sertraline, or trazodone.) Not narcotics, can definitely calm the nerves down. The big key is to break the pain-inflammation cycle.

Also, don’t give up. I believe that there’s a successful treatment for everyone. Just keep trying until you find the right one for you…

Let's see
Won 56-0.
Held out several banged up guys.
Cut down on penalties
Forced turnovers
Offense wasn't perfect but moved the ball well.
Defense played well.
Special teams were special, AGAIN.
Yep. Lot of stuff to be griping and complaining about.

A win is a win, but it’s still a high school team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back