Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nice to see teams see what it’s like to play these guys… we have to play them every year. Florida isn’t good but Bama is next level.
Which is why I hope they move Bama to the East when OU & TX come. They aren’t going to get rid of them as our cross division rival so we might as well let UGA and UF play them every year.

Happy with the W and shutout. Everybody’s just gonna have to come to grips with the fact that we’re one of the 4 worst SEC teams and 5-7 is our ceiling. Once that’s realized it gets much easier to stomach Saturdays.

I wouldn’t say 5 is a ceiling. We have 2 now and let’s add South Alabama to make it 3. Even if we are at the 4th from bottom you have to like our chances with Vandy (4) who got blown out by ETSU, then Kentucky (5) squeaks by UTC today, Missouri squeaked by Kentucky (?) and South Carolina beats East Carolina by 3 (?). I don’t want to be overly optimistic but by any estimation it looks like 7 is the ceiling and 6 most likely.

Last edited:
So Tulsa taking it to Ohio State!!!

I don’t think they are a top 10 team this year.
Coach is awesome. He was the coach at Georgia Southern when Monkin left. Both are very good head coaches. Either one would have been better than Dooley or Pruitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back