Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re gonna beat Florida

Hope I don't jinx you, but I think your guys have a better chance than they're being given. I've only watched their USF game and they used a lot of backups after the first quarter, but their team speed doesn't look as good as you normally expect from Florida. Both Hooker and Milton (if he makes up his mind to run) could open up the passing game by having some success on the ground against them. I'm not sure their pass rush can touch Bryce Young tomorrow unless they bring some heavy blitzes.

Reactions: drvenner
It is interesting that you say if milton starts you will be a milton fan, if hooker starts you will be a hooker fan. However, when you mention bailey you make a snide comment.

This is technically milton's 4th year in college, if he has not figured it out yet, he probably never will. Hopefully he becomes serviceable because I would like to win some games this year.
It wasn’t meant as a snide comment…. I will be a huge Bailey fan if he starts and hope he balls out…. The comment was made bc I was talking to someone that is a Bailey fan I think.

Dylan Gabriel doesn’t have half the arm Milton does. But he puts it on the money on the deep ball
I thought to myself, "Man, it would be nice if we had a QB to make that throw". . . Then I thought, "if we did, our receiver would probably drop it". . .

Hope our guys start making some plays, it's making me sour.

I thought to myself, "Man, it would be nice if we had a QB to make that throw". . . Then I thought, "if we did, our receiver would probably drop it". . .

Hope our guys start making some plays, it's making me sour.
thats not true. hyatt is only one whos dropped anything. no one else has hd a chance. cant catch something thrown 20 yrds ahead of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back