Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
y’all would wish we’d lose before HB. Played and didn’t well. ****ing suckers. He’s the best QB on roster.

Why the obsession? HB isn't Peyton in disguise. In games he was average. He didn't have a spring and missed a lot because of COVID but he's not a generational QB or he'd have shown some of that last year. He might be a good QB if you give him some time to develop which is what the coaches are doing.

HB the best QB on roster, never given a chance.
He may be great, but I e never understood people thinking the coach is intentionally playing the 2nd or 3rd best guy. I mean, maybe huepel is wrong, but it’s not like he’s sabatoging the team. I have no doubt Milton/hooker have played better in practice which is why they’re playing. The fact people suggest otherwise really doesn’t make much sense to me.

I mean you don’t think he wants to succeed with a rs freshman qb that sell to recruits for the next couple years or what?

i still believe we got a good coach and I believe we will get better every year. I am guessing he rolled the dice on Milton because he does have the tools to be good but Milton did the same thing at MI for 3 years and now after Fall practice and 2 games he hasn't improved a lick on hitting lone passes. He isn't missing by little, he is missing by a lot. Maybe someone like Jackson coming in can be developed like CH wants them to be.

Went to the game. Honestly embarrassing. 70000 max was attendance. Upper deck was empty. No reason to go to game in the future. 30+ ministers for concessions. Waste of time and money.
Yeah DW et all can show results before filling up Neyland. Took advantage of a great fanbase for way too long by going bargain shopping for coaches at Dollar General

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Well we lost Shittsburgh… they’re bottom half ACC. We suck. HB deserves and IN GAME chances. I was at the game. QB play is trash.. he deserves a shot. Did
Glad you were at the game. Thanks for your repeated opinion.

Tell hype to grab a seat next to you in the stands so you can let him know all about qb play.

We need to stop scheduling P5 OOC games. Our schedule is too hard as it is with Alabama Florida and Georgia every year.

Idgaf about perception… scheduling nothing but G5 or FCS for OOC.

Actually FCS would be the perfect competition level for our OL play

We need to stop scheduling P5 OOC games. Our schedule is too hard as it is with Alabama Florida and Georgia every year.

Idgaf about perception… scheduling nothing but G5 or FCS for OOC.

We are required to schedule one per SEC rules. It may change when Texas and OU come.

Really surprised by this much negativity here, although I shouldn’t be. We played far from our best game. Lost the turnover battle and shot ourselves in the foot with a bunch of penalties, yet we could’ve/should’ve beat a much more experienced team and program with a 7th year qb.

You could clearly see the flashes, just need to gain some constancy and cut down on the mental mistakes/turnovers and we have ourselves a football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back