Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are disturbing reasons behind his choice of the Abominable Snowman as his avi. It all started when he heard Yukon Cornelius say "Bumbles bounce" and took a very dark turn from there.

That's Grimace from McDonald's.

Bingo.

The last decade has convinced me Tennessee is a place that requires stability for it to be good.

You can come in to Florida, Georgia, Bama or LSU and win big pretty quickly.

Tennessee is just different. You clearly can’t.

But I’m still convinced given time, someone could build it back…
I don't know why you would be convinced of that.

How are Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt doing these days?

Maybe I could believe that if one of our loser coaches went anywhere else and did anything, but they didn't and they won't. They are losers. And all this line of thinking is going to do is make is give another loser way more time than he deserves just because somehow we think time is somehow going to fix the problem. Giving a mediocre coach a bunch of time is just going to cement the idea that Tennessee is a mediocre program and is perfectly accepting of that.

Reactions: StoVol
Thanks to Volnation

Hey guys, so I’ve updated you on my car situation before but I just wanted to make sure it didn’t get overlooked, and I’ve finally recorded that thank you video in the backseat of this van on my way to a meeting 😂 sorry for the quality.

Love you guys. You raised $9,000 and we got a beautiful 2018 Prius Prime, which is the least Prius looking Prius, which is a real win for me 😆

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

1631323129321.gif

Leipold and Chadwell are both coaches to watch for the future. If Leipold can even get Kansas COMPETITIVE again it’ll be impressive. They’re so bad and in so deep a hole.
Kansas doesn’t deserve to win after running off mangino…. I was reading why they got rid of my….. he cussed a kid that had a 15 yard penalty against him…. Yelled at and poked a kid in the chest and yelled at him…. Several players thought he talked disrespectfully towards them( how soft) and unpaid parking tickets….. they had slipped a little bit to 4-7 his last year but the man was 12-1 the year before at Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back