Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm just a random no name poster who rarely speaks and mostly observes. You and catbone were the first two that popped into my mind when I read that description. So, imo you could do a couple of things to remedy the issue.
1. Maybe do some self reflection on your posting style, the things you say, and how you present your feelings so you're not one of the first individuals that come to mind when someone mentions negative posters.
Or 2: Don't take the internet and random message board strangers too seriously. I recommend number 2.
Have a good Sunday!

How is he one of the first who comes to mind? He hates Pruitt.

How was today for Patty Ice - Patrick Cantalay for non-golfers?

He wins the big prize - the FedEx Cup along with 15, yes, 15 million dollars. It was his 4th tournament win on the season, more than anybody else.

He will enjoy the win with his hot pharmacist girlfriend.

Some guys...

I don’t like how we match up against Pitt.

They have a seasoned QB and good O line.

Their defense is very good. Front 7 and back end are going to be a nightmare for us if we can’t find a rhythm.

It will come down to us making first downs and making positive plays on first and second down.
The OLine isn’t real good though for them. Their fans biggest concern is the OL.

I don’t like how we match up against Pitt.

They have a seasoned QB and good O line.

Their defense is very good. Front 7 and back end are going to be a nightmare for us if we can’t find a rhythm.

It will come down to us making first downs and making positive plays on first and second down.
We don't have JG or Pruitt. We have Milton who can make their life hell if they don’t account for him. We have a defense that is flying around making plays. Heupel's offense will be too much.

All their accomplishments were against UMASS. We played good against Bowling Green. We missed several opportunities to boat race them. All correctable mistakes.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back