Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that's enuf tWeezer.
when-the-meme-hits-too-close-to-home-repor-follow-24083542.png

:):):)

It's the first game of his TN coaching career. He has to show what he brings to the table. If the Vols don't score at least 50 Coach will be ticked. I want to see them destroy this team in every phase of the game that we can.
I think we will score 50 in 3 quarters

We're paying BGSU good money to come let us tee off on them. This team needs a confidence building game to start the season. I think Heupel keeps his foot on the gas the whole game. Not saying he keeps the 1s in the whole game. I just think he lets the 2s and 3s fire off bombs down the field just like he does the 1s. If the offense is clicking we're going to score a lot of points the whole game. I'm pretty sure Heupel likes his gaudy offensive stats.

Honestly, I don’t think Heup will give them a chance to throw for 400. I think we’ll grind it out the second half on the ground and get out with a win and without showing much
I think that was Pruitts game plan vs GS and we seen how that worked. Teams already has tape of Heups offense, just not the new wrinkles he had added. This team needs the work to build confidence and experience. If he can put up 60 then I think he does it

These are the thoughts that just went through my head… Joe Milton is going to be benched after the first half because he threw for over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns and we’re up 35 to 3.

Bailey starts the second half and throws 2 more touchdowns and 200 more yards of passing. Hooker comes in for the fourth and also throws 2 touchdowns and over 200 yards passing.

Everyone nationwide notices the score but doesn’t give it that much thought since it was just Bowling Green. But then next week we beat Pitt by 30 points and people start to take notice of the Vols.

Vols travel to Gainesville and shock the world by upsetting the Gators.

The momentum continues and UT finishes the Regular season 11-1 with a close loss to Bama. But in the rematch in Atlanta the Vols come out on top and are ranked #1 in the country. We beat Oklahoma in round one of the playoffs and crush Clemson in the national title game.

Mullen leaves for NFL. Kirby gets fired after going 7-5. Saban retires and Dabo takes over.

The decade of the Vols begins…
I like the way you think.

Honestly, I don’t think Heup will give them a chance to throw for 400. I think we’ll grind it out the second half on the ground and get out with a win and without showing much
That would literally be totally counter to everything the guy has been and done to this point and would be a horrible omen to me.

We can only hope once you realize it's game day you can put your time to better use. Projecting your insecurities is much more fitting in deeply obscure off-season months. Touché purple people eater. Silly bear.
I'm just funnin'. I don't care if you have a small peepee. I'm a lesbian.

These are the thoughts that just went through my head… Joe Milton is going to be benched after the first half because he threw for over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns and we’re up 35 to 3.

Bailey starts the second half and throws 2 more touchdowns and 200 more yards of passing. Hooker comes in for the fourth and also throws 2 touchdowns and over 200 yards passing.

Everyone nationwide notices the score but doesn’t give it that much thought since it was just Bowling Green. But then next week we beat Pitt by 30 points and people start to take notice of the Vols.

The momentum continues and UT finishes the Regular season 11-1 with a close loss to Bama. But in the rematch in Atlanta the Vols come out on top and are ranked #1 in the country. We beat Oklahoma in round one of the playoffs and crush Clemson in the national title game.

Mullen leaves for NFL. Kirby gets fired after going 7-5. Saban retires and Dabo takes over.

And with that, talking season is officially over!
Go Vols!

Reactions: bigorange
Why are y'all not expecting him to be balanced like he likes?
The reason to be balanced is to keep the defense off guard. If they can't stop the run, even when they know it's coming, no reason to do anything else. Like that time Nick Marshall blew us out and threw the ball like 6 times.

Like the old expression goes, only three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad.

Reactions: bigorange

Now THIS is the Ron Swanson we all know and love

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back