Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beach and with the greater family and my daughter and her cousin wanted to get bracelets from the gift shop. I go to pay and the cashier was pretty hot. I had my credit card out and she says
“You can put it in when your ready”…..
Ahhh, Beach life… 😂
950834583-Umm-Dave-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

At the beach and with the greater family and my daughter and her cousin wanted to get bracelets from the gift shop. I go to pay and the cashier was pretty hot. I had my credit card out and she says
Ahhh, Beach life… 😂
Look Russ, no lines!

Ahhh, Beach life… 😂
How much did she run through on your card? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch

Fall camp starts tomorrow with a media session!

Tennessee set to report to preseason camp on Sunday

Football has arrived.

Tennessee will open fall camp on Sunday with a media day session, as Josh Heupel begins year two. The second-year head coach will meet with the media at 12:45 p.m ET. Coordinators Tim Banks and Alex Golesh will follow, and you can stream everything on Tennessee’s official YouTube page.

Monday morning will see Tennessee on the field for the first time in a team setting since the spring. The entire 2022 recruiting class, plus all the new additions from the transfer portal will each practice for the first time with the team.

The Volunteers are expected to open the season inside of the top 25.

All the fun begins on Monday morning — one exact month away from Tennessee’s opener against Ball State on Thursday, September 1st

So much for A&M falling off.

It's hard to fail at recruiting in Texas. The state is full of talent. But even so, they finished with the highest rated class ever last year, and right now they're only ranked 41. They'll definitely continue to jump, but it will be nothing like last year's class.

Reactions: csprig9
It just feels different.
Before, it felt like they were using the Fan base's commitment to UT football. They made us cater to them and used a model that milked us for every penny they could. Hire a mediocre coach, get the fans excited, profit. Rinse. Repeat.

Now it feels like there is a real commitment to winning, a commitment to the fans and not from the fans. It seems like the entire administration is focused on bringing our flagship sport to elite levels.

Mark my words and check my stats. We'll be in the playoffs by '25.

Getting Fulmer out of the picture will be a big help. I don’t question his love for the university, but I don’t believe he was good in an administrative role and did more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back