Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida has moved inside 247's top 15. With the commitment of Mizell, they're at 14. We've fallen to 11 atm.

AffectionatePowerlessAnteater-size_restricted.gif

Florida has moved inside 247's top 15. With the commitment of Mizell, they're at 14. We've fallen to 11 atm.
Pretty much expected, they’ll have a good class. Billy recruits well but he didn’t face a very tough Division at all in the Sun Belt West. Avoided East Powers App State, Marshall and Coastal to skate through. He’s mismanaged a few games terribly I remember watching live. Strikes me as a guy that skates off of talent advantage his program has

Reactions: Devo182 and Orange.
Pretty much expected, they’ll have a good class. Billy recruits well but he didn’t face a very tough Division at all in the Sun Belt West. Avoided East Powers App State, Marshall and Coastal to skate through. He’s mismanaged a few games terribly I remember watching live. Strikes me as a guy that skates off of talent advantage his program has
I've said I expect them to have a good class, but I also still think we finish ahead of them. Hopefully it works out that way.

I've said I expect them to have a good class, but I also still think we finish ahead of them. Hopefully it works out that way.
I think we’ll finish anywhere between 7th and 15th nationally. Not that it matters but only thing we really need is to have a recruit average of 90.00 or better. That would put us in the top 12-14 in player quality and over 4 classes would toss us into the Blue Chip Ratio of teams capable of winning a national championship

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Interesting poll results. I’m fairly impressed that we rank as high as we do for a generation of HS students who weren’t in elementary school the last time we won 10 games in a season.

Those are some very questionable rankings though I get it's based on a survey. Hard to argue with those Top 6 though.

When UGA sucks again, I'll have somebody to root for. I'm getting too old to keep all my eggs in one basket.
I gave it a like, because I like the thought of you rooting for the Vols...not because I'd EVER think about putting my eggs in another basket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back