Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllVol11717

He was handed a team that had be destroyed by transfers and had no leadership. He and his coaches provide the leadership and coaching for those players to develop into NHL draftees. You definitely are a very little of a VOL fan.
Very impressive from this staff considering I haven’t even seen them practice on the ice once. 😁

Orange Studs

Didn’t say he was, but he isn’t young either. I don’t see how playing 54 holes and shotgun starts really helps one play other highly competitive events. But we all know it was just for the money.

I just don’t believe it is “good” for the game. Greg Norman has been trying for years, and I’m sure he’s pocketing a bunch of money, too. Oh well.
My post was about a commit about Johnson being washed up not defending the Liv Tour.

SoilVol

No step on snek
Update: I'm out of quarantine and "recovered" from my Covid. Still a little congested. Never lost taste or smell which is apparently a characteristic of the new Omicron variant. Get tired super easily. Went to Walmart yesterday and was out of breath by the time I got to my truck - and I'd consider myself a young, athletic guy. So, I totally understand how many of our athletes have struggled coming back from Covid. (On that note: I bought a 65" TV lol. Can't wait for the fall.)

My wife isn't sick, yet. She's not had any major symptoms. Just a "funny" feeling in her throat (TWSS).

Baby is almost 3 months old now. Has been very irritable this week and congested. No fever. We think she might have a mild case and hopefully gets through this soon.

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Update: I'm out of quarantine and "recovered" from my Covid. Still a little congested. Never lost taste or smell which is apparently a characteristic of the new Omicron variant. Get tired super easily. Went to Walmart yesterday and was out of breath by the time I got to my truck - and I'd consider myself a young, athletic guy. So, I totally understand how many of our athletes have struggled coming back from Covid. (On that note: I bought a 65" TV lol. Can't wait for the fall.)

My wife isn't sick, yet. She's not had any major symptoms. Just a "funny" feeling in her throat (TWSS).

Baby is almost 3 months old now. Has been very irritable this week and congested. No fever. We think she might have a mild case and hopefully gets through this soon.

Thanks everyone for the prayers.
scary for the baby. def praying.

tomq_123

Give him six
I watched my Niece leave her house the other day and she walked within 20 ft of a doe and never noticed. of course I hollered at her to look and of course she oohed and aahed but it made me think how much we just don't take the time to notice. I'm as guilty as the next but we all complain about this and that ugly thing but we never notice the Beauty standing within arms reach of us most of the time. So today lets look around.........it could help and we may see something pretty..
We have taught a whole generation how to not look at anything but down at a phone.
4733ED19-1A10-4CEE-89D1-23C08677BFE6.gif

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Mrs. @Brillovol - "Honey, why don't we head back to hotel for a little while and have some alone time."

@Brillovol - "What? We can go to the hotel later. Look at that incredible rock formation! Look at the amazing pressure released by that geyser! Can you imagine if that much pent of pressure was suddenly releases from you? Okay. Back to the car. There is lots more of nature's beauty to see."

(prolly)
it's all about timing.

Crazy thing is there are formations with larger releases. It's just that old faithful is just that.

We are talking about geysers, right?

DaddyChad

Exactly this. And the NCAA investigation hasn’t been the handicap some make it out to be, especially with the timing of NIL and the stripping away of the NCAA’s power. Let’s not forget that Kansas basketball just won an NCAA Championship while “under investigation.”
Heupel had a worse situation that he walked into. You can say his roster was better or that his competition was lesser and I would agree with that. Pittman has done a tremendous job in a short time at Arkansas.

Heupel walked into a situation where the program was under ncaa investigation and it’s bs if you don’t think that’s been a huge hurdle for this team; it’s just how well White and Heupel have handled the situation. The NIL has been mostly irrelevant until this year for us anyways.

The boosters were also absolutely divided with Haslam being pissed at his loss of power in the AD and boosters like Anderson being pissed about Fulmer being ousted. Let’s not forget most of the fans did not want Heupel period. Arkansas was a tough situation but our leadership, administration, and boosters have been a train wreck for almost two decades. I’m not sure some on here have tried doing a job when the management of a company have been incompetent for 20 years and rebuilt things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store