Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that’s all it takes these days
We've got idiot billionaires too, but our idiot billionaires don't have the "giva💩 about the Volunteers" that it takes to do what Ruiz is doing for the Canes.

I can't say that I blame them, I would help a lot if I was a billionaire, but I don't think I would be up to giving 25-30 mil a year of my money to a bunch of fickle teens that haven't proven anything, with literally no return on that money outside of the chance of having a really good football team...I mean it is not any kind of normal investment, you're literally just giving that money away, and there are a lot of causes more worthy of pure charity on that level of money than a football team full of entitled mercenaries imo.

I honestly don't know how I feel about Ruiz, on one hand I think it's great that he cares so much about his team, but on the other I think it's either insanity or stupidity..or maybe a mix of both, to do what he is doing🤷‍♂️

When it came to ugly, they didn't really pace themselves.

Fun fact. the driver and passenger door were different sizes on that abomination.
My brother is almost done restoring his ‘71 Javelin. It actually looks pretty badass IMO and not something you see every day. It’s a burnt Orange color with black power bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back