Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Fraternal Order of NegaVols
It's entirely possible my bias against them and for us shapes my perception but I was trying to be reasonable in my assessments. jmo.

I've highlighted which team I think likely has the advantage based on what I think I've learned so far. jmo.

View attachment 467742
I think you’re a little rosy on our roster vs theirs but you’re information is always fun. If our talent were equal I’d give the edge to Heupel this year, but we’re still coming up short vs Florida.

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
Now that I see you're one of the numbers guys I'll stop putting likes on your posts - shouldn't be a big deal since I scroll past your repetitive gif ones!:p
You should reconsider that stance. I am one of the finest posters in VN history. @frank thinks I will be voted into the VN HOF on my first vote.

VOLSONLY

👈What he wrote
They are going to have to promote promote promote...very few everyday fans know anything about it at all.
Truth, theres a contractor at work that’s a huge Vol fan. He and I have become pretty good buddies over the years. He had no clue! A season ticket holder

HoleInTheRoof

Retired Thread Starter
So we’re working on doing more things like tonight, we want to be more transparent with all our members.

Would anyone that is a Volunteer Club member or on the fence be interested in an event like an in-person happy hour to get together and talk NIL?
I’m 4 hours away, so no. But in the future can the zoom calls be recorded like a podcast so VCM who weren’t able to attend still get something out of it?

Speaking of podcasts - how about podcasts with players where VCM’s can be alerted via email before hand and send in questions.

BigSteve09

https://thevolunteerclub.com/memberships/
So we’re working on doing more things like tonight, we want to be more transparent with all our members.

Would anyone that is a Volunteer Club member or on the fence be interested in an event like an in-person happy hour to get together and talk NIL?
I'm for more virtual events. We as a fan base need to figure out how to spread the word.

I'll go to a Nashville event if it happens.

Cosmo Kramer

I love Beer🍻🍻

If I lived in Knoxville absolutely

Last edited:

WillAtSpyre

I’m 4 hours away, so no. But in the future can the zoom calls be recorded like a podcast so VCM who weren’t able to attend still get something out of it?

Speaking of podcasts - how about podcasts with players where VCM’s can be alerted via email before hand and send in questions.
We are finalizing details on a podcast that I’m very excited about. It’s more a presenting sponsor of a new podcast situation, but everyone will love it.

Glitch

We are finalizing details on a podcast that I’m very excited about. It’s more a presenting sponsor of a new podcast situation, but everyone will love it.
I would love to be a guest on said podcast. I am hilarious. Just ask my wife and daughters.

WillAtSpyre

I'm for more virtual events. We as a fan base need to figure out how to spread the word.

I'll go to a Nashville event if it happens.
We are working on a lot more virtual events, tonight was a test run. I think we’re going to really ramp this up based on the feedback.

Not sure what that is, but if they need a middle aged man that is great at ignoring people to sponsor then I am their guy.
I’ll be joining this week, probably won’t be much, but it’ll be something. We appreciate you coming on here (keep that up, that helps with the transparency) and it’s what you’ve heard on here. Advertise, be transparent in what you guys need. I hope and know VOL fans that can, will help. As in any Business, advertisement is key.

Glitch

I’ll be joining this week, probably won’t be much, but it’ll be something. We appreciate you coming on here (keep that up, that helps with the transparency) and it’s what you’ve heard on here. Advertise, be transparent in what you guys need. I hope and know VOL fans that can, will help. As in any Business, advertisement is key.
I think you quoted the wrong post. 😆 🤣 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store