Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot all about the GT hire and the false resume.
Did he say he had a degree he did not have?
The initial heat that compelled him to submit his resignation was a result of his resume listing him as a three year letterman at the University of New Hampshire...he never played in a game. The Notre Dame AD didn't accept that resignation but did when O'Leary admitted that he didn't have a Master's from Stonybrook...he had only taken two courses. O'Leary had used the same resume for two decades and got caught by modern technology.

The initial heat that compelled him to submit his resignation was a result of his resume listing him as a three year letterman at the University of New Hampshire...he never played in a game. The Notre Dame AD didn't accept that resignation but did when O'Leary admitted that he didn't have a Master's from Stonybrook...he had only taken two courses. O'Leary had used the same resume for two decades and got caught by modern technology.
Do coaches even submit resumes anymore?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I wanted Pruitt so bad before he became a realistic option as well…. I’m not much of an AD either.
The night of his hire, way more posters than would admit the truth were in arms that Fulmer was going to "mess this up!" and we'd end up with his buddy Steele.

Way too early to predict. What he did at my Alma Mater was nothing short of amazing. He’s a good coach. Personality.. not so much. Kids want glitz and glamor. He’s not that kind of coach. If he wins.. the players will follow.
He also won a crap ton of games by just a few points. That is positive variance (good luck) that can't go on forever. He'll regress to the mean...and just in time for the gator tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back