Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

UTProf

Apparently Aaron Murray thinks Milton is like Justin Fields
That's the thing with Milton, *if* he can click we can win some games we aren't supposed to. Hooker can manage us but Milton has the potential to take us places and I think that's why the coaches are trying their best to make it work.

chargervol

Coke Zero is hard to snort
I just want one of them to see and hit the recievers that are running wide ass open...I don't think that is too much to ask.
Apparently "hey, when you see a guy, in a jersey that matches yours, running around all by himself, go ahead and throw the ball TO him" - is a hell of a lot to ask of QBs anymore.

Because I've been asking it from most our QBs for the better part of 2 decades now and they're just not that into it.

Jack Burton

Fraternal Order of NegaVols
It's one thing to be negative. It's another thing to share it with others every chance you get.
Is that hyperbole? I have a lot of chances and many are positive about this team and staff.

Our strength of schedule is one of the worst in the SEC. We’re about to play a real SEC team. It’s about to get real ugly. However, CJH is the best coach we’ve hired in a long time so let’s be patient despite what we’re about to see.

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat
No man don't go. Of course I don't come on as much as I use to either.
It’s funny, last couple weeks I’ve gotten down to checking in on this thread once every 2 or 3 days, just going to the last page, and each time it doesn’t seem like I’ve skipped a page at all.

VN Store