Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a change of pace start your morning with a Jar of Mayo and a Qt. of Coffee.........it will give you a whole new perspective on life......Truly Life Changing !!!!

Please forgive me for a moment while I brag on my youngest. Today he graduates from the University of Tennessee with his degree in electrical engineering. He's worked his backside off for four years. Many hours spent burning that midnight oil. His profs love him, pleading with him to stay and do research and get his masters. He's done though. Tired of school. I can understand that.

Thanks for letting me brag. Parent's pride is real.
Congratulations!! sorry I'm late to the party. I've been in three days you UT graduation myself. Watching your kid cross the stage is one of the most satisfying moments of being a parent! My son was so worried about graduation because he had to miss a days worth of lectures in his grad program.

283006682_5751030108246609_1433871129654197194_n.jpg

LOL

It is fun to watch Kiffin snipe, but........lets think about the ones whining the loudest........could it be the ones that cheated and learned from others how to do it better. I mean after the Pro's Kiffin had Orgeron and Saban as role models.....just saying.

MY GOD MAN THERE ARE CHILDREN AND IMPRESSIONABLE ADULTS THAT READ THIS STUFF !!!!
Lets try and keep it sane and somewhat descent.
I don't often promise anything, but I PROMISE you....if you like peanut butter and bananas..........you will freaking love this!

Book it!:cool:

I don't often promise anything, but I PROMISE you....if you like peanut butter and bananas..........you will freaking love this!

Book it!:cool:
Trust me I have had it but I never liked mayo on PB. The Banana is great but that mayo thing........I just never liked it.... but YOU DO YOU !!!!! Try the Dill Pickle thing.....I know but, it is tasty....and odd.

Reactions: peaygolf
There’s some of our own fans complain about Jeremy Banks being too physical.

Can’t imagine how’d they react to Eric Berry’s physicality in todays rules.

One unsportsmanlike flag can cost you a game. I like Banks, but it's obvious he goes beyond the play sometimes.

I don't want to lose a game or give up a TD over a late hit

Reactions: cncchris33
When they did Mohs on my ear, my son was a Boy Scout and we were signed up for a camping trip. I told him that he would have to do my bandage change on the campout. Back of my ear, so I couldn’t see it.(None of the other Dads going had medical training and all were wusses with wounds).
My son takes one look at the open wound (can’t flap the ear like the nose) and almost threw up. Didn’t go on the campout.
My ear took a while for the open wound to close because it was at least the size of a quarter. Funny thing, within a week, I was doing the dressing changes myself. 😎
😂😂😂

My wife did it last night. Not a great outcome. I did it myself this morning. That will be the plan going forward.

I have to tip my cap to Man City, dammit. What an incredible comeback. Three goals in five minutes. They win the EPL by a single point over Liverpool. Incredible day, to be honest.

Reactions: Devo182
VolNation RF,
I’ve learned many things since following here after the 2008 recruiting class including:

1. Don’t get on hatvol’s bad side.
2. Don’t be a moran.
3. Keep a fresh supply of pocket presents.
4. Always wash your Zollicoffer.

Tomorrow I’m getting married and I could use any advice you’re willing to give.
Make sure you have a date night every week - and you don‘t need to spend a lot of money, just go somewhere together. Can be a picnic in a park. Continue even after children, and No talking about kids, the focus is on each other.

One of my very best friends in ROTC at UT started at A & M. He was a really good dude, so I have always kind of liked A & M also. Jimbo is making me not like them as much, but they are an interesting fanbase for sure.

Time to do a ranking of worser to worst?

Reactions: drvenner
I have to tip my cap to Man City, dammit. What an incredible comeback. Three goals in five minutes. They win the EPL by a single point over Liverpool. Incredible day, to be honest.

Used up all that luck on 2 penalty shootout wins 😅

Fun end to the premiere league season. Can’t wait until next season.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back