Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing this gig in some form for over 26 years and getting a list of revisions of the video from the client still makes my blood boil. I may never get over it but if I could my profession would be amazing. About to start round 4 for a series of videos that should have been done a week ago. They change their mind on the most asinine things that just won't matter. I wish I could just write books full time. (hint)

View attachment 454869

images
Power t on one side, rifleman on the other would be saweeet

I am an older alumn, and generally like to stay with tradition--- I do like and think we need to stay with the grey and black unis from time to time, we have to go with the flow of today's youth... This white helmet though with the rifleman, I REALLY LIKE--- that would be the only big change I would be up for--- the rifleman just works for Volunteers and tradition.

VN was giving me a database error for a full 12 hours. Wouldn't load anything. Seems it was only me.

So this is how it begins. The BGS treatment. Smh
Wasn't just you.

I've spent most of the morning trying to remember passwords after I deleted my cache, thinking the error was on my end. 😆

We have the best helmet in all of football and yet people want to f with it.

I too agree, but a little change can be good... I'd totally be down for an alternate helmet to be the white with the power T on one side and the rifleman on the other... still pretty traditional, yet adding a little historical extra...

I too agree, but a little change can be good... I'd totally be down for an alternate helmet to be the white with the power T on one side and the rifleman on the other... still pretty traditional, yet adding a little historical extra...

Having two different logos on a helmet gives me tired head.

Been doing this gig in some form for over 26 years and getting a list of revisions of the video from the client still makes my blood boil. I may never get over it but if I could my profession would be amazing. About to start round 4 for a series of videos that should have been done a week ago. They change their mind on the most asinine things that just won't matter. I wish I could just write books full time. (hint)

You should just try shooting better videos the first time.

🤷‍♂️

Agreed. I love our helmet, but an occasional alternate would be cool, and excitement for the team/recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back