Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Morans. My basal carcinoma biopsy came back with still present cancer cells. My doctor is recommending Mohs surgery or possibly radiation. I am already leaning towards the Mohs, but wanted to know if anyone had advice before I make my final decision. @VolsDoc81TX

Thank you.

Prayers, my friend.

860.gif

Nope. I'm good, McDips**t. Besides, if there was a heaven and hell, the experience would hypothetically be custom-tailored to provide maximum suffering. Therefore, it would play "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden (aka the soundtrack to the biggest mistake and my one biggest regret of my life) non-stop.

@Jackcrevol 's mom has broken more hearts than yours....

I could use the Powhatan Indian methods described by the men in Jamestown. Use mussel shells to remove each joint on each digit one at a time. Then use the shell to cut the skin from the face. Then slowly gut the victim (tied to a tree/pole) and leave those guts to hang exposed as they slowly succumb to infection and wild animals consuming their innards.
Lovely

I could use the Powhatan Indian methods described by the men in Jamestown. Use mussel shells to remove each joint on each digit one at a time. Then use the shell to cut the skin from the face. Then slowly gut the victim (tied to a tree/pole) and leave those guts to hang exposed as they slowly succumb to infection and wild animals consuming their innards.
I did not know that.

Reactions: SoilVol
Hey, Morans. My basal carcinoma biopsy came back with still present cancer cells. My doctor is recommending Mohs surgery or possibly radiation. I am already leaning towards the Mohs, but wanted to know if anyone had advice before I make my final decision. @VolsDoc81TX

Thank you.
Praying for the best outcome veneer

That’s the protective Dad spirit!

By Jove, I think that he has it fellas!
Now say “The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.” 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back