Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Memphis radio show laughed that it is very unusual that a school upgrades their coach when the first one leaves on his own. They thought UCF would roll…lol.
Over and over it is shown that many talking heads know absolutely nothing about football.

Gus got fired for a reason. Everyone can see it. He can't develop QB's and his offense is terrible. If it weren't for Steele and Garner, he would have been fired 4 years ago or so. This isn't a surprise to anyone who actually pays attention to football. If Gabriel truly is out, their offense is going to tank

Okay their rivals forum has some, I was looking at the wrong thing. But they're on there calling for Gus to be fired, they want Twill to be fired, they want to hire Lebby lol. they're killing Gus' play calling

El oh el. The rational UCF fans knew what they lost. The others acted like the prom queen left by herself on prom night.

I don't blame them for wanting Lebby, though.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Hey, y'all...hope no one has killed anyone else since last Saturday! I've been on a roller coaster with my hubby. After Labor Day trying unsuccessfully to quit drinking, he used a vacation day for Tuesday then missed Wednesday, too. Wednesday night he prayed for salvation. Went to work Thursday. They fired him Friday because he sent a message instead of calling. He has done it before so they were just tired of the missing. So he had to drink Friday after a struggle. He called someone Monday and had an interview Tuesday and starts Monday. They are working so much OT he won't have time to drink. God has put the ball in his court. I would appreciate prayers for both of us. I am exhausted. I don't even like roller coasters. @nicksjuzunk could you give me the website again please? He may be ready to listen now.

Love you all! Can't even think about football right now though.
Girl, you are amazingly strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you both…I hope he finally gets it figured out.

Anything we should check out…food recommendations are always welcome
Oktoberfest is this weekend and it's by Great American. It's the biggest celebration for it outside of Germany.

saw someone else recomer Montgomery Inn, and it's popular but not my favorite. I prefer Eli's which the best location is in Columbia Tusculum. It's more outdoor picnic table environment.

OTR is trendy but reasturants like The Eagle (fried chicken) and Jack Brown's (Burgers and think they are in Nashville) are good.

The Oak is a sports bar that has great wings and is pretty close to Mad Tree which is a good brewery.

Reactions: UTSuave’
🚨 Proud dad alert: My son hit a walk-off dinger for his team tonight. Playing first base too for the first time. Rocking it…

26B19629-93E4-4A2B-9142-FBAF20EB51A0.gif

You may remember about 2 years ago I posted that my son was so incredibly far behind his teammates I was pretty bummed for him. Figured he would get down. Well we celebrated his little victories and kept at it. The little dude has just been grinding for the past four seasons and is now probably the most well-rounded ones out there in the league. I love being a dad and love being his dad. He’s the most coachable, likable kid I’ve ever been around, seriously 😭. Whatever future coach gets him is so lucky. He does everything asked of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back