Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

RiseToTheTop

Bru McCoy visiting this weekend

There was a guy today who covers the west coast on the College Football Recruiting pod by 247 sports and they were discussing Nico's commitment. Out of nowhere while talking about UTs momentum and buzz he mentioned Bru. He said i'll just let you know a nugget right now and its that Bru McCoy and his family love UT. They love Heupel, the offense and the opportunity he would have as a WR playing in it. He said hes heard that straight from the family.

Last edited:

tnvols72

Thank God he is supposedly banned from campus. He calls into Swain occasionally. They tell him don’t tweet or talk to recruits.

no way UT lets him back near campus. More than likely they told him to delete his twitter or go to jail for stalking players. jmo

TheMagnificantOne

Wealth/Success🤴🏿💰🧬....
There was a guy today who covers the west coast on the College Football Recruiting pod by 247 sports and they were discussing Nico's commitment. Out of nowhere while talking about UTs momentum and buzz he mentioned Bru. He said i'll just let you know a nugget right now and its that Bru McCoy and his family love UT. They love Heupel, the offense and the opportunity he would have as a WR playing in it. He said hes heard that straight from the family.
giphy (1).gif

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
Thank God he is supposedly banned from campus. He calls into Swain occasionally. They tell him don’t tweet or talk to recruits.

This is not political, but how is this person allowed to post freely on Twitter and Donald Trump is banned. I mean seriously.

VN Store