Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing was said about Pruitt’s staff. And Butch’s. And Dooley’s. Etc.

I trust Heup with QB’s, but they aren’t infallible
Of course not but he knows 100000x more than you, me and anyone else on here. He also has a very good track record with QB’s, offense and scoring lots of points. Questioning someone like that this early makes you look like an idiot. That’s a fact.

That is a load of 🐃💩..I have rode that horse in the past but not anymore. Highly paid coaches and personnel directors/GMs all over get it horribly wrong all the dang time at every level.

I hope this bunch turns out to get it right...I don't care to be proven wrong, I would love it.
So Heupel is wrong and should listen to you? Haha

Of course not but he knows 100000x more than you, me and anyone else on here. He also has a very good track record with QB’s, offense and scoring lots of points. Questioning someone like that this early makes you look like an idiot. That’s a fact.
Who is questioning him? I’ve said hooker can’t pass. He can’t. So if we’re moving past Milton I’d like to see them give HB a shot too. Wow! What a nega I am

Whew what a tense morning on VolNation over something we have absolutely no control over….

Let’s just hope the back end of our Secondary looks significantly improved…. That our pass rush (with the addition of BY) looks significantly improved and that whoever starts at QB actually hits receivers in stride!

Whew what a tense morning on VolNation over something we have absolutely no control over….

Let’s just hope the back end of our Secondary looks significantly improved…. That our pass rush (with the addition of BY) looks significantly improved and that whoever starts at QB actually hits receivers in stride!

Is this too much to ask? I see QB’s all around the country at all levels doing this and yet here we are

I get where you're coming from, but few think 4 wins is respectable, and 5 won't be viewed all that favorably. If UT wants to continue to prop up financial support and attendance, they need to find a path to 6 wins and finish midpack or above in the SECE. Losing fatigue is real, and continuing to lose to bottom-tier SECE teams that used to be-- and should be-- gimmes is something UT does not want to do.
Recruiting is in the gutter too.

Reactions: VolNash17
I think everyone should pick a game, and we don't show up. Instead, everyone puts $100 (or whatever they're comfortable with) in a pot. Then we NIL that money ($1,000,000 - $10,000,000+) to 5-10 different players. We could probably just go 2014 Ole Miss recruiting class style, that was enough to change their trajectory. Finally get us a big time QB, big WR, a few defensive bad boys.

I'll build an app for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back