Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's super crazy how every time an AD wants to fire a coach (and maybe skimp on some money), that coach becomes the worst human being since Hitler lol. What a coincidence.
There are mostly terrible people in this industry. Good ones are few and far between, and a lot of those guys don't tend to win very often.

I'm not even specifically referring to the girl issue. Losing two coordinators, including a well respected DC who took a $400K pay cut to get out, not to mention player defection, none of that gives you a hint that maybe he ain't a top tier guy?
Oh...I agree, he isn't the right fit. Will be much better for us to recruit against....but not enough to fire for cause and avoid a payout. If they did fire for cause, then they couldn't turn around and offer Kiffin or Freeze. Anyway, it's a soap opera now. I just wouldn't call him out though for being a terrible person.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Oh...I agree, he isn't the right fit. Will be much better for us to recruit against....but not enough to fire for cause and avoid a payout. If they did fire for cause, then they couldn't turn around and offer Kiffin or Freeze. Anyway, it's a soap opera now. I just wouldn't call him out though for being a terrible person.

Wasn't commenting on the merits of firing for cause, just saying there is plenty of evidence that he isn't a good guy. Firing Bobo, Mason leaving for a cut in pay, and players jumping ship tells you what kind of person he is. The girl situation was just confirmation of what was already clear. Whether they fire him or not, he isn't the kind of guy I would be celebrating.

I started taking antibiotics yesterday morning before the procedure and she gave me pain medicine that’s basically just a strong Tylenol. Did you get yours reversed because of the pain?

I asked about it and insurance declined it. Was quite a bit more expensive to reverse than to have it done. It has gotten better with time but it’s still quite noticeable.

Ask your PCP to refer you to a doctor who treats nerve pain. There are at least 20 meds that could help. I think that there’s one that will help everyone. Just have to find the right one for you.
I would also ask for a referral for an ultrasound to see if there is an unresolved hematoma or scar tissue entrapping that nerve. If so, an ultrasound guided steroid injection into the scar or hematoma can help dissolve it, thus releasing the nerve.
Thanks doc I’ll do that

Why? Sounds like he is a terrible human who got caught in an inappropriate situation that almost cost him his job. Not the kind of guy I'd be siding with.
That rumor was started by someone who wanted him out at Auburn. If any of it was actually true, he would have been fired. They couldn't find a smokin' gun to fire him with cause, so they just kept him and are probably digging in for the long haul.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
To be fair I think regress is the wrong word. Because when Fulky came to UT the style of play was totally different, both in the SEC and for Barnes. So is it Fulky regressing or him trying to play in a new offense that doesn't really focus on or highlight his talent?

Cause to be fair I don't think Grant would have the same sort of numbers he did here playing in this guard heavy deep ball shooting offense we've moved to.
Grant would still be putting up those numbers. We play this way because of personnel.

The offense shifted to the strength of his players. He has shooters now (not many makers though) and he runs the offense through them. When Fulky joined his ran his offense through the guys who would get dirty and weren't afraid of contact.
Exactly...and if he gets those kind of players again, we will do it again.

Apparently not. If the rumors flying around were true he would've been fired.
Knowing it and proving it are two different things. They weren't really wanting to fire him for gettin laid on the side..they want to fire him for sucking and being a big jerk nobody wants to deal with. The side P thing was just an attempted justification to get rid of a guy they don't want.

So that statement is sort of wrong; just because they couldn't prove it, doesn't mean the rumors weren't true.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Knowing it and proving it are two different things. They weren't really wanting to fire him for gettin laid on the side..they want to fire him for sucking and being a big jerk nobody wants to deal with. The side P thing was just an attempted justification to get rid of a guy they don't want.

So that statement is sort of wrong; just because they couldn't prove it, doesn't mean the rumors weren't true.
Being a jerk and hard to deal with works if you win. Harsin hasn't been given sufficient time to prove that yet. At least in this conference. The fact that some hoity toity boosters couldn't push the guy out because it's not who they wanted is in this case justice served. I have no doubt that Harsin is a good coach. Hopefully for his sake he will have a few years to prove it in the SEC. I just hope he dumps Auburn if he does have some success.

I mean it’s a loaded state. Speaks to his talent so no it’s not weird. UGA will miss some in recruiting sometimes too. Hopefully they missed bad on their eval of this kid and we get a star. I think we got two gems in this guy and Pearce. Finally got a couple twitched up guys on the edge. Outside of Young we don’t have any of that.

Yeah should definitely help our pass rush which will in turn help our coverage. Still need some bodies at LB and DB, so hopefully we see some improvement there in the offseason. I'm hoping Flowers puts it together along with the younger guys. He's athletic enough but needs more work in the scheme. Tank was just slow.

iu
Ken Jeong was also very good in Murderville! Watched his last night. His complete inability to keep himself from laughing had us rolling.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back