Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but this guy named "Penis Envy" Tynes literally said "its not up for debate." You're not allowed to tell the truth. 😂 That's part of what he literally calls being "fair."
CNN and Bass's Feaux Gnus excel at finding the biggest dumbasses they can who know nothing to be their 'qualified authorities'.

Media is dumb. 'Here we have CNN legal analyst The Swedish Chef, to break down ...'

Reactions: jave36 and Orange.
I will say, in the 90's/00's, people would just make noise all play, every play. Now our fans and students wait on the jumbotron or speakers to tell them when to be loud. Makes more sense to be terribly loud during the huddle.
I hate that crap. Especially in big games like UF, Bama etc. It's like our fans only wait till we're on a roll and ranked (OU 2015)...or Kiffin shows up...just wish we could bring for at least every big game every year.

The 3rd down for what days got pretty loud too. Seeing Maggitt cock and shoot his arm gun at the sound of 3DFW was great stuff too. So hype.

I hate that crap. Especially in big games like UF, Bama etc. It's like our fans only wait till we're on a roll and ranked (OU 2015)...or Kiffin shows up...just wish we could bring for at least every big game every year.

The 3rd down for what days got pretty loud too. Seeing Maggitt cock and shoot his arm gun at the sound of 3DFW was great stuff too. So hype.
Being good will solve our noise problems and a lot of other problems.

Managed to not get sick at all for the past two years. I have Apple Watch 6, good idea, says anywhere from 95-98% now 👍🏻 .
2-3 times a day, especially after waking up from sleep/nap, i would run the hot water in the shower and just stand there taking deep breaths and coughing up whatever for as long as i thought i needed to. it helped.

someone else on here posted the get well quick pack too...

Alka-Seltzer severe tablets (every 4 hours), Coricidin Cold and Flu (every 6 hours), Vitamin C gummies, Zinc gummies and a daily multi-vitamin should help you with symptom relief, strengthen your immune system and help break a fever. Best wishes.

I did pretty much the same thing every day. only difference was i couldn't knock myself out with meds because both of our girls had to stay home for 2 weeks while my wife and i had to wfh... miserable

if you can follow that regimen then you'll get better quick

pretty much starting with dooley the crowd just stopped being loud to be loud. aside from 15 OU and maybe 16 UF

I remember 06 Cal, everyone just yelled the whole time, just because. same thing with 06 UF and 06 LSU. just "ahhhhh" and only taking a break to drink whatever you snuck in

Being good will solve our noise problems and a lot of other problems.
100%

Though I also think of it as a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy too. If we had the loudest stadium on earth every play, every down of every game...maybe we bink an extra win over a year or two and just maybe that propels us just a little extra.

It's sorta small, but every bit helps. If fans want a great team, we could help materialize that. Jmo

Last edited:
Luckily the new variant doesn’t attack the lungs like delta did. That’s what was so dangerous and caused so many deaths. Hope y’all feel better soon.
Dude no kidding.

I went from healthy, to coughing a lot, to feeling like my lungs were bombarded. All in about 24 hours. I can see why/how it kills. My O2 dropped to the 80's a few times. Almost went to the hospital one night but I was able to get it under control.

My bpm rests in the 50's usually, and it was racing as well. Scary.

d639cdb6a60382a739bb7b3117a4cd19
One of my favorite photos
Curt Watson?

Dude no kidding.

I went from healthy, to coughing a lot, to feeling like my lungs were bombarded. All in about 24 hours. I can see why/how it kills. My O2 dropped to the 80's a few times. Almost went to the hospital one night but I was able to get it under control.

My bpm rests in the 50's usually, and it was racing as well. Scary.
My cousin’s husband was in the hospital with it back in September at 30 years old. and his o2 was in the 80’s. After he was finally recovering one of the nurses told my cousin that seeing o2 in the 80’s used to be a rare occurrence for them. Typically car crash victims/ gun shot wounds and other severe traumas (or an elderly person on their deathbed). But for the last year and a half she’s been seeing it every day with covid victims and is used to it now. Crazy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back