Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Heupel looks back at first season with Vols after winning coaching award

Just read this article. Coach Josh Heupel is an actual Tennessee Football Coach! He is cut from the same cloth as the great coaches. I truly believe that he will do great things for the Tennessee Volunteers! I am all kinds of fired up. He speaks truthfully and plainly. He is the kind of Coach that parents should want their son to play for. He will instill good values and a winning mentality. He understands Tennessee Volunteer football. I hope that he is the coach here until he retires as the winningest coach in Tennessee history. I see great things in store with him at the helm.

Maybe just a little fired up right now.
15-0 to infinity…🤠
And beyond!

No opinion on Barnes. Not a basketball guy. Seems like the kids aren't playing for him for whatever reason.
This is a really good defensive team...defense is 90% effort, so your statement is wrong. The problem with this team is a discombobulated offense with uncomplimentary talent.

Vescovi battled all night too. Really liked the fight he showed. I think it rubbed off on the rest of the team.

Nkamwa was really good too...

Just need to make more buckets. Especially the open looks/layups....

LSU Saturday. Huge opportunity for a get back game...
It was a street brawl-- About broke Chandler's jaw, JJJ went out the whole game with injury, Santi got chicken winged on purpose and shoved back, and Mr. 7 foot says you don't hurt Sant--then he starts fighting. (4 technicals at once) We didn't really hear much about the great Pippen, so the defense shut him down.

It was a street brawl-- About broke Chandler's jaw, JJJ went out the whole game with injury, Santi got chicken winged on purpose and shoved back, and Mr. 7 foot says you don't hurt Sant--then he starts fighting. (4 technicals at once) We didn't really hear much about the great Pippen, so the defense shut him down.
Defense did do well. Most of his points were off free throws and after they quit falling for the pump fakes he had nothing.

Reactions: drvenner and JCP201
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back