Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

I40VOL

Old School Orange
Just saw this quote: Tom Brady’s 8 year old daughter has held the Super Bowl trophy more times than playoff wins of the cowboys in 20 years, out with dak, zek and McCarthy, if it wasn’t this year I wasn’t going to happen

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Speaking for myself, I love constructive criticism, especially when it's in an area I don't see or understand.

However, the posters who bother me, and I suspect others as well, are known to have an agenda. They're not just discussing legitimate concerns, rather, they're trying to justify their opinion that said coach isn't the right coach or said player shouldn't be playing, etc. Sometimes they've already said it, sometimes they're laying the groundwork leading to it. And they do it constantly, about every coach.

Of course, some are just constantly negative about anything and everything.
Why not just say @mr.checkerboards ?

Jimmy Football

The One True King of Piel Island
“Coming this fall to the Wednesday night lineup on NBC, it’s the hilarious new sitcom about a major college football program that’s small on wins, but big on laughs. Keegan-Michael Key, Jason Hervey, Christine Ebersole, and Ted Kennedy star in ‘Vanderbilt.’ Wednesday nights at 8:30.”

VN Store