Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh can't imagine. Sorry to hear that MoCo. Hopefully the docs can work their magic. Sure they've seen quite a few the last 2 years and maybe they can treat it more effectively. Fingers crossed.
They just did a good job with my sister-in-law..she would have probably died early on in the pandemic.

Have eaten BBQ from all over the country. IMO the best is from west TN and it's not even questionable. Memphis in May ruined me for anything else.
Not a huge bbq fan. Although Southern Craft's burnt ends & brisquet are best ive ever had...I do enjoy creative approches as SC BBQ tacos with non mayonaisse, vinegar sour slaw. BBQ Burgers, sugar cured bacon sp Haw Creek Taphouse. And coup de grass, Blueberry Chipotle Ribs, from 12 Bones...the personal favorite of the 44th POTUS.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Not a bbq fan. Although Southern Craft's burnt ends & brisquet are best ive ever had...I do enjoy creative approches as SC BBQ tacos with non mayonaisse, vinegar sour slaw. BBQ Burgers, sugar cured bacon sp Haw Creek Taphouse. And coup de grass, Blueberry Chipotle Ribs, from 12 Bones...the personal favorite of the 44th POTUS.
It sounds like you just contradicted the hell out of yourself..🤯 I have no idea what you meant with that post..

B.E. Scott's BBQ

The best BBQ in West TN.
Scotts BBQ in Lexington TN

Yep - excellent.

Ate at Scott's at a friend's recommendation who was originally from Lexington. Before retiring, had a business lunch there. The only problem is that I travel west rarely nowadays or I would go there all the time.

For some reason it reminds me of a place on the gulf in the Ocean Springs, MS area outside of Biloxi called The Shed. Similar taste and style of place.

i gotta go West TN BBQ. Nothing better

EDIT: Sad to say that once you cross the Tennessee River going east......BBQ sucks. Nothing good in Middle TN.:mad:

I’ve got no complaints on West TN BBQ, good stuff. I grew up in NC though and ate eastern carolina BBQ style my whole life and that will always be top for me. Vinegar sauce for the win.

Do agree though. No legit BBQ in middle TN. I’ve found some places that are okay, but there’s just no places around Nashville that really shine.

I’ve got no complaints on West TN BBQ, good stuff. I grew up in NC though and ate eastern carolina BBQ style my whole life and that will always be top for me. Vinegar sauce for the win.

Do agree though. No legit BBQ in middle TN. I’ve found some places that are okay, but there’s just no places around Nashville that really shine.
Edleys is decent. Great for Nashville, but "average" BBQ in general.

Upside of living in so many different states is I have never become stuck on one style or kind of food. I have extremely eclectic tastes.

Ugh can't imagine. Sorry to hear that MoCo. Hopefully the docs can work their magic. Sure they've seen quite a few the last 2 years and maybe they can treat it more effectively. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, yeah..."medically induced coma" and "on a ventilator" are the prescribed magic at the moment. Trying to keep hope up though, and a few others have mentioned some of their family going through a similar situation and making full recoveries. Scary though.

Florida's flailing in league where cheaters such as Will Wade, Bruce Pearl prosper

UF calling out cheaters? Haha!

pot-kettle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back